•0•

It was late in the night and just like the other night's someone had sneaked into our house, but the difference was that they actually made it inside.

Normally my pops would've caught them before they tried any harmfully things, but this time they made it in, they made it to the main target, my pops. The man was holding a gun to my fathers head.

"Please let my daddy go, let him go!" I screamed. Tears were busting out of my eyes and down my face along with snorts.

My pops was hated by most of the gang members in Chicago. But there was this one man that truly hated my father, theories from the street was because he was jealous of my father or my father was jealous of him. But it was more than that, but I just didn't know what. I was just an innocent 14-year old that had a lot of secrets hidden away from me from my parents.

"Well, princess yhu got any words ta' tell yhur father befo' his goes?" The men that held the gun upon my fathers head asked. His face was hidden in the black mask but he voice sounds familiar. pure familiar.

"Please don't kill my daddy," I begged as my mother pulled me back. "Kill me instead kill me!"

"Ahh ahh Royalty no, this is between this man and I. If he wants to kill me, kill me but please leave my daughter out of this." My father said, and really I didn't understand why my mother pulled me back or why he didn't mention her.

I looked directly into the man's eyes, crying my eyes out. I then looked up to my mother tugging onto her shirt. "Do somethin' ma, do somethin'!"

"Royalty shut up," My mother snapped.

"Any last words? Royalty? Mama V?" The men charged.

"Royalty I-" I jumped, closing my eyes to the sound of trigger being pull.

Once I opened it, I was hoping it was not what I thought it was, I watched my fathers body drop to the ground and the man was nowhere in sight.

And the sound of sirens was slowly coming from a distance. "Daddy?"

And that's the last night I ever saw my pops...

I'm still hoping to find this man one day...

And remind him of what he did to my father...

And to me...