•24•

»No one is you, and that is your power«

•••••••••

||1 month later||

||1 month later||

"Tayyyyyy stooppppp I'm gon' fall," I screamed over my chest as he pushed me on a shopping cart.

Tay and I decided to go grocery shopping today. And no. We're nothing but just friends. He's that nice that he took me for clothes shopping.

And jeez I haven't been at school fo the whole damn month. I was forced to stay home, wasn't as fun, wasn't as boring either. According to Tay I had to, I didn't have a choice, cause apparently it was safe for me.

Apparently it's the only why I don't get caught. I haven't seen my mom nor Taylor since that incident. The school knows I'm off and I'll be coming back soon though. Wow it's been actually exiting.

Less exiting thing was been reported as the missing child. Farrkkkk it's so fucking annoying! That shit was going on for a month. Mother mother mother. Why would you want back the thing u called useless? Facts needa be corrected.

I'm happy where I am. I don't want to be nowhere else.

The cops didn't bother pulling me back. First of all I'm 17, I ain't no mommy baby. The cops know I'm under Malcolm's parents security, although I'm under TayKs. Maybe cause they thought I was abducted. Not by Tay though. They know nothing bout him. But I am safe. They know that.

"Are we done here," He said as I checked the food list

"Yep," I said once getting off the shopping carter.

We found ourself a register and dropped the groceries. 2 minutes after scanning, and putting the food in the bags, Tay pushed his way out and waited for as I payed.

"Thank yhu." I smiled.

"Have ah great day." The Register guy said befo I smiled at him.

I made my way to Tay , as he took out the bags and passed it to me. And returned the carter.

I stayed there and watched him walk back and take half the bags, and we bounced out.

We found his car and put everything in the trunk. After we finished doing that we got in the car and he drove off.

"Wat time is it?" I questioned myself before pulling out my phone. "5:30?"