Human Body

*Bills PoV*

I sat with myself, thinking of how I had managed to lose against the stupid humans and that stupid clever brunette boy.

To say I was frustrated with myself was an understatement.

I sat for hours and hours, thinking, how could I get back into reality?

How am I going to get back at them?

Without them knowing it's me!?

Then it hit me like a slap to the face, painfully, I didn't now how this had went past me like an arrow.

I could have created a human body for myself to enter reality.

"Well dammit, Cipher!" I shouted to no one but myself, since I am in the dreamscape. And no one else exists here...

I flouted over to a pile of bones, human ones that is, how? I have no clue, so I started to put them together, like difficult puzzles.

After they were all aligned into there rightful place, skin and blood started to slowly form on the bones, as I waited for it all to process I went over and made a small drawer cabinet appear by me.

It was like the ones that women had to put their makeup in with the mirror and multiple drawers, I opened the top one and there sat a bunch of eye balls, blue, hazel, black, white, navy, all colours of course, but I picked ice blue ones, they almost appeared white but with a dash of baby blue.

But why pick blue when I can have yellow eyes, you ask?

I don't want to be on the top of Fords suspension list, that's why.

I put those aside and opened the second drawer, in there were examples of different coloured hair, I chose black, aside from yellow I liked the colour black.

The third drawer that I opened held teeth, sharp, dull, straight, yellow, pearly white sharps, yada yada yada.

I picked the pearly white sharp ones, and I'm not saying they're super sharp, but they were like human teeth but with very sharp canine teeth and not all over the place like a sharks teeth would be.

As I turned around the body was completely done being formed, I went over to it and popped the eyes in and made the hair appear and then the teeth formed and I was very proud with myself and the other me(the human one).

I know taking over human body's can be very complicated and takes up a lot of energy from me, and not to mention it took a quarter of my energy to build this body.

It's so complicated to go from demon to a human in seconds...

I took in the appearance and I looked very sexy if you don't mind me.

I had great abs, a perfect face and I was in great shape, all that is missing is my finishing touch, tattoos.

With a tattoo needle I started to draw on the body, and just like tattooing, it became permanent.

I did the 'trust no one' on my right back shoulder blades, at the bottom of my back at the tail bone I did my initials, which was B.W.M.C, standing for Bill Williams Mischief Cipher, at the back of my neck I put an eye, my all seeing eye.

After I finished with the back I turned myself around and started doing his torso and chest, on the whole entire chest I put a bunch of random symbols and my last name, Cipher.

I did some more encryption stuff, and at the belly I did a small glass of margarita, with an eyeball instead of an olive on the tooth pick.

With all my energy left I started to focus on the body that will soon be mine, I chanted a random possession spell and then it went all black.

I sprang up from my spot in the woods, my body shivered and I didn't understand what it wanted until I looked down at my body, I had forgot to put some damn clothes on!

While I stumbled up to my feet I tried to snap on some clothes, but the clothes weren't all that good, only a tank top and a pair of shorts, no socks and no sweater, great.

My eyes scanned to look around the area, it was silent, very very silent.

I noticed that it was night time and it was freezing, my feet walked in a random direction and I just started to think to myself as to what I'm gonna do, that is until I tripped and fell onto the ground, face planting quite hard with the ground.

My body sat up and blinked, trying to focus with my eyes.

I blinked again, noticing I had two eyes, I blinked once more.

Gee! Having two eyes is super weird, I should get rid of one.

My head immediately turned to a rock covered in crystals that were to my right, I stumbled over to it since I wasn't used to walking on the ground, and the stumbling was bad, I could have drank seventeen margaritas and this is the kind of stumbling I'd be going through.

I fell to my knees, and they started to sting immediately, I must have scraped them badly, I picked off a neon yellow crystal of the rock, using both hands to bring it up to my left eye, with a swift move of my hands, the crystal dug deep into my eye socket, I blinked my eye and felt perplexed, this was better.

Liquid started to pour down my cheeks, it ran like a small soothing waterfall, yet dropped down onto my shirt and on to the ground.

Standing back to my feet I started back on my journey, I staggered so bad that I think I stepped I on something sharp, really sharp.

I shrugged it off and kept walking on my journey to not anywhere specific, but somewhere, hopefully not going deeper into the woods.

As I kept going branches hit me here and there, almost from every direction.

This was going to be a big pain in the ass...