Worry

Bill was worried, yes worried, what about?

Well it's simple.

His heat.

He was worried because it hasn't happened at all this year and it was nearing fall.

If his heat happened, what the hell was he supposed to do?

What would Dipper do?

But most importantly.

What would he do to Dipper?!

He stressed about this as he laid beside a sleeping Dipper.

His was stirring so he was going to get up.

Bill was usually only able to see bits and pieces of Dippers dreams.

When he seen them they were only parts where Dipper was smiling to himself in situations that were quite concerning.

Like the time he seen the part where Dipper had been in a hospital, looking at his back through a mirror, body wrapped and damaged, yet he smiled in the dream.

Bill shook it off, flicking his wrist making the curtains open.

Dipper groaned, turning to the black haired male to bury his face into his chest, hugging him close.

"C'mon, babe, I know you're awake." Bill chuckled, holding the small close to him.

"No...I don't want to get up yet." Dipper whined, holding onto Bill tightly.

"Only a couple more minutes, it's going onto nine." Bill mumbled, face in the brunets hair.

The brunet stayed silent, wrapping his legs around Bill to find some warmth.

Minutes passed before Dipper let go, rolling over to stand up on the ground.

"You can shower before me today, I'm going to eat first, I'm hungry." The brunet mumbled, leaning over to peck the demons lips.

"Alright, I'll be quick." Bill murmured, ruffling the brunets hair as he sat up and left the room to the bathroom.

Dipper nodded to the demon while heading out of the room.

He went down to the kitchen, seeing his sister dance around while stirring the batter for pancakes.

She had batter all over her, flour in her hair and clothes.

"Hey, Mabes." Dipper greeted, taking a seat at the table.

"Oh, hey Dipper!" The female twin said cheerfully, stopping to stare at the said win.

"Having fun?" Dipper chuckled, resting his chin down on his palm, elbow propped up.

"Uh, yeah, sorry." The brunette laughed nervously, putting the batter aside for now.

The small brunet shook his head with a smile, taking his phone out and scrolling through.

His sister then started to make the pancakes, adding blueberries and bananas to the batter after doing some normal ones.

The male twin started playing some games on his phone, like candy crush, because why not.

It wasn't long until Bill came down the stairs to enter the kitchen, sitting beside the smaller male.

"Hey, babe." Dipper mumbled, eyes glued to his phone screen.

"Mornin' sweet cheeks." Bill said back, taking a seat by his small lover.

The demon didn't say a thing as he dragged Dipper on his lap, holding him while his chin rested on the smalls shoulder.

Dipper tucked his phone away, finding Bill much more interesting than silly games.