Having Fun Being a Teen Pt.2

Dipper stared daggers towards Finn as soon as he laid eyes on him.

Looks like Finn had made more friends since he moved here.

He sat with two other teens, smiling and laughing.

But as he looked up and made eye contact with Dipper, he froze with a frown.

*Dippers PoV*

I glared towards the red head, he only gave me a look of fear.

Yet he quickly looked away and continued to talk to his friends.

I on the other hand, looked to Bill, he didn't seem to notice as he made chit chat with Mabel.

Someone in the circle stood up to their feet, grabbing everybody's attention right away.

The guy was quite tall, which made him look like Bills age, Bill being nineteen.

He had dirty blonde hair and mostly wore darkish grey, like his hoodie and sweats, but his shoes were black and he had a black bandana around his neck.

"Alright guys, I'm the coordinator here, so I've made a list of games that are going on until roughly three am." He checked his watch and then looked back up at the circle.

"We've come to conclusion that we will have votes to see which games we start with and what games come up next." Dipper watched the guy pull out a little notepad.

"Hands for capture the flag first?" He asked in a loud enough tone for everyone.

Majority of the teens raised their hands, even Bill raised his hand.

"Oooh, lets see hands for twenty questions, I'm not sure why this game is in here, but I assume it's to get to know each other." This guy scratched his head, his eyes scanned us, but now every teen had hands up for twenty questions.

Wow, people around here wanna get to know each other?

I sweat dropped and decided to raise my hand a little bit.

"Well, looks like we're starting with twenty questions, that's a shock." The males eyes were wide as he scanned everyone.

I was curious as to how this was going to turn out.

*Le Time skip*

There was this girl that sat near me, well, actually in front of me, Bill was still beside me, along with Mabel.

They had people by them too, talking to them.

"How many siblings?"

"It's only me and Mabel, my twin." I answer the girl, she had light brown hair that was an undercut in the back.

Her skin was creamy and freckles littered her face, her eyes a forest green.

"Name?" I asked, tilting my head, staring at her.

"Rachel." Rachel said with a smile, repeating my question that I had asked.

"My name is Dipper." I say, a slight blush of embarrassment rising to my cheeks.

"Nice name." She said.

"Thanks, I'm not much a fan of it, but it sticks." I murmur, bringing my finger up to my lip to think on another question.

"How old are you?"

"Oh, I'm nineteen, well I will be nineteen in about a week." I side glance at Bill, heat rising in my cheeks.

"My boyfriends nineteen..." I say covering my mouth a bit as my cheeks blush even more.

"Oh, you're gay?" She whispers, eyes widening in the slightest.