Still Definitly Territorial

*Dippers PoV*

After breakfast I finally climb off of Bill, taking the plate to the sink and washing it for him.

The demon heads back up to the room and everyone else seems to go and do their own thing.

Finn walks back into the kitchen, he grabs a Pitt Cola from the fridge, cracking it open and takes a drink, turning to me with that smile of his.

"Still tired?" He asks jokingly, but I just shoot him a harsh glare, his smile fades while he looks at me.

"Leave me alone." I reply, going back to washing the dishes.

"Look, uhh, I don't like Bill, he's in a relationship with you, so I'm...bound to move on." He says in a low mumble, anxiously shuffling, it starts to annoy me, so stare at him with the same glare.

"You better hope you move on a bit quicker, don't think I didn't hear that you're still swooning about him." I say, wiping my hands off on a hand towel near the sink still staring at him darkly.

I take a step closer to him and he takes a step back, holding his Pitt Cola close to him.

I walk closer to him until his back is against the wall, he shakes in fear, sweat running down his temple as he avoids eye contact.

"Uh-uhm, I—I don't want an—any trouble." He stutters out, but I stand my ground, he finally meets my eyes and I can't help but roll my own at his weakness and cowardice.

"Uh-uhm, I—I- I don't care!" I mock out in a bark that has him flinching at my tone, i watch as he cowers back, I let out a small scoff.

"I-I'm sorry..." Finn whispered, tears brimming his eyes.

"Just stay away from my boyfriend." I grumble, finally walking around him to go back to Bill, taking deep breaths to calm my outburst of nerves.

"You okay, doll?" The tall asks as I enter the room, I reply with a shake of my head, heading over to lay beside him.

"I did...that thing again." I mumble, voice muffled by the sheets as I bury my face in them, laying on my tummy.

"What thing?" He questions, rubbing circles into my back, calming me a bit.

I grumble out Finns name and he makes the 'oh' sound, understanding what I meant.

"What, did you scare him again?" I nod, looking up at him a little with a small pout.

"He annoys the crap outta me." I murmur, feeling Bill wrap his arms around me and pull me over to him.

"I bet you're still jealous." He says teasingly, but I pull back and glare at him.

"Maybe I'm just territorial, you're mine as much as I'm yours!" I say a bit harsher than I had intended, but it was true!

I saw Bill first so I've known him longer and Finns only been around for what? A couple days, a week maybe, honestly I don't know, I don't pay attention to him.

"Awe, you're so adorable when you're mad and territorial." Bill cooed, kissing my face all over, I can't help but start giggling.

"Shu—shut up, I'm being serious!" I say, shoving his face away from me.

But he ends up taking my wrists to keep them away, kisses littering my face again.

After kissing every inch and centimetre of my face, he places one last one on my lips, staying still for a moment, making it last.

Then he pulls away and grins at me, I smile to him.

"So cute." He mumbles, giving me an Eskimo kiss.

I pull and turn away, back facing him as I mumble away and pout.

"I'm not cute." I say childishly, crossing my arms.

Bill lets out a chuckle, hugging me from behind, nose in the crook of my neck.

"Yeah, you're the most adorable little thing I've ever seen." The demon breathed against my neck, causing me to shiver.

"Stop it already, you're so mean sometimes." I whine, covering my flushed face with both hands.

"Sorry, doll, I'll stop now." I laugh a little and turn back to him to cuddle close.

"You have a lot of pet names for me, huh?" I ask quietly, listening to the tv in the background play.

It's the Home Alone 2.

"Yup, just for you, sweet cheeks." I laugh while turning to the tv, watching the movie silently.

"I don't got too many, but I can think of a few." I say after some time, pondering on a list of names I could call him.

"Hm, tell me a few." Bill hums, getting up and we shift around.

When we settle he's lays on my lower tummy, his torso on my tummy while he faces down on his own tummy, his chin resting on his arms while I sit up against the wall a little bit.

"Well, I can call you handsome, good lookin', darling, babe, hot stuff, Dorito, corn chip, honey...I don't know, I can't think that much right now." He's actually blushing, holy shit.

That's adorable.

"..." He doesn't say anything while his grin is small, he stares at me with a dazed look.

"Bubba." I say with a grin, cupping his face to snap him out of his daze.

I do it successfully, getting his attention, when I'm sure I have all of it I place a chaste kiss on his lips, he kisses back.

I'm the first to pull away to say "thats what I shall call you."

Bill smiles widely, pecking my nose.

"Why bubba?" I only shrug, tucking hair behind my ear when I realize it's in my face.

" 'Cause why not." I say, sitting up more, he gets off of me while I stand up on the floor from the bed.

"Whatever makes you happy, I guess." The demon smirks, sitting up to watch me gather some clothes.

"I'm gonna take that shower now." I inform, grabbing a towel and looking back him.

"I'll be here, waiting." The tall says with a pout, I just smile at him.

"Don't worry, bubba, I won't keep you waiting long." With that I head into the bathroom with my stuff.

Peeling my pjs off and climbing into the warm spray of the shower, I relax with a sigh.