Avenge him

Bill hadn't been seen in days, and it worried Dipper and the others, but it mostly worried Dipper out of all of them.

He had looked all over the house, on the roof, the basement, their room, under the beds, in the showers, the closets, even in town.

He went around asking if anybody had seen Bill since he had a picture of Bill on his phone from the time Mabel had secretly took a picture of the two teenage boys at the diner on Snapchat.

He went asking shops, cafes, arts and craft stores, arcades, everywhere.

But to his disappointment, he couldn't find him, so, with reluctance, he gave up, but still worried and worried, hoping Bill would show up all cheerful, saying that he had only went to the store and got lost.

Currently the Pines family sat in the living room, watching tv, and waiting for Bills return.

Mabel had kept her mouth shut about her and Bills conversation, not really knowing what to think when Bill had just stood up and walked away.

Yet a part of her just knew that the blackett was probably overreacting or something.

——

A tall figure walked along in the woods, an eye glowing bright blue and hands on fire, the fire also a bright blue.

At the sight of a cave the figure flouted off the ground to get closer to the said cave, now with a narrowed red glowing eye.

When the figure made it to the entrance of the cave it stopped, listening to the breeze that left it.

"What is a demon like you doing here?" A deep voice came out.

"I'm here to ask some questions, no harm will be done." The figure said back, his eye going back to being blue while the fire that covered his hands dissipated.

"And what is it that you are here for?" The other voice asked in a demanding tone.

"I am here to find out where the demon that goes by the name of Ethan Thorn is." With this being put out there the creature in the cave came out of its home.

"Is he causing trouble for you?" Asked multi-bear now in the light of the moon that shone brightly from the skies above.

"He has touched the Pines family while I was gone." The figure said in a seething tone, hands bringing back fire, but this time it was red.

"I assure you, he is in Gravity Falls still." Multi-bear huffed out, staring the demon down.

"WHeRE. IS. hE. IN. GRaViTY FaLLS." The figure roared, taking a step closer to multi-bear, making the said creature take a step back.

"Ask Pacifica Northwest, she knows where he is." Multi-bear growled, not liking the fact that the demon was threatening him.

"Fine." The demon huffed, levitating off the ground once more towards the energy of the Northwest residents.

——

Pacifica Northwest sat in her room, minding her own business while painting her nails a purple, yellow and pink colour.

She hummed a tune while concentrating on her nails, sometimes looking at the alarm clock on her bed as she relaxed in her room.