The Explained Truth

"After weirdmaggedon, I had been traumatized, very bad, so when I went to therapy they put me on a whole bunch of different prescriptions.

I'd thought they'd help me as much as the doctors did, but what I didn't know was that they were fucking up my mental health with the over piling amounts of prescriptions.

I was put on pills for schizophrenia, anxiety, depression, pills to go to sleep, pills to keep my sanity, a lot of fucking pills...

Soon after they decided to take me off the prescriptions after I showed that they were driving me a little...crazy?

Then I searched for anything else that I thought would help and work as an antidepressant.

When I made new friends in school, they convinced me to...well...experiment with...uhh...drugs...

I didn't do much, shrooms, coke, I didn't want to do more than those...

From there I was losing my logic from right and wrong, it made me crazy, and I didn't want to stop.

So when the family found out, I was basically thrown into an asylum, but the treatment there was more worse than anything, it all made me more insane.

I escaped on my own from all the shit they put me through, while I was in there I learned magic everyday from...this one girl..

She's a person part of the Wiccan community, her parents threw her into the institute at a young age.

She thought she was better off in the institute, so I had to leave her.

But a couple months after, she broke out and escaped.

I found my way home and convinced my family my mental health was perfectly fine.

Ever since everyone has thought I'm fine and healthy, but no one knows this is how I am.

And no one can find out, so far you're the only one that knows I'm like this, plus Ethan, but eh." Dipper sighs, leaning his head against Bills shoulder, the demon unmoving and quiet.

Minutes went by, until the said tall spoke up.

"I traumatized you?" The small nodded, tugging a handful of Bills shirt.

"Yeah, but there's nothing you can do now...I'm fine with how I am." Dipper murmured softly, leaning away to look up at the demon.

The boys eyes glowing white still from earlier, Bill only stared down in what seemed to be fascination, having not seen Dipper like this.

"I know about Ethan, and I'm grateful you got rid of him, I was just getting rid of Finn..." Dipper whispered, leaning up and placing his lips upon Bills.

The taller males hand tangled in the brunets hair keeping the kiss going, tugging on it softly, he deepened the kiss by turning his head slightly.

Soon their shared kiss was getting heated.

Bills tongue slipped passed Dippers lips and he explored the smalls mouth, his hands lifted the small so he could place him on his lap.

The brunet straddled the tall, his arms wrapping around the others shoulders and keeping him close.

A sudden groan rumbled out of the demon when Dipper ground down on the other.

The small continued to grind against the taller male, letting out small moans.

Their kiss went on and the black haired male gripped the smalls hips to stop him from creating the oh so pleasurable friction between them.

Bill didn't stop exploring the others mouth though, he went on to bite the brunets bottom lip.

But in a panic he pulled away.

"We have to get back out there." The formal demon sighed, leaning his head against the others.

"Please?"

"No, we came here with Mabel."

With a sigh the brunet stood back up and gave the other a hand to help the black haired male up.

The said tall snapped his fingers and they were back to normal, and back in reality.

"Let's go." Dipper smiled, walking out of the bush, Bill followed and they got back to playing all the games.

Nobody noticed the missing ginger, not even Mabel.