Another Trip

Bills PoV

I stare at Dipper as he sleeps, his snoring is quiet and even.

He fell asleep after we finished watching some Harry Potter movies, I think after the second movie.

I couldn't sleep so I just lay here, holding him and running my fingers through his hair.

He turns to me and snuggles closer, face burying into my chest, I smile calmly, looking for the time.

It's about 8:48am, he went to sleep at 9:37pm so he will be waking up soon.

He shifts again, but this time his legs wrap around me, pulling me closer to him as he wraps his arms around my torso.

"How cute." I whisper, still running my hands through his locks.

The sun is starting to peek into the room, Pine Tree giving a whine when the sun is on his eyes.

I snap my fingers so that the blinds close, the brunet lets out a sigh and starts to snore again.

My arms snake around his waist, his skin is warm to the touch, I relax.

It's not long until his snoring stops and he lets go of me so that he can rub the tiredness out of his eyes.

"What time is it?" Dipper asks, I look back to the alarm clock on the nightstand.

"9:13." I whisper, scooping him up as I stand, I walk him over to the washroom.

"Hm..." He lets out a hum, setting him down I get the shower started.

It's warm, I'm not sure how he likes it so I just leave it on the setting it's on.

"Take your shower, I'll be downstairs if you need me." I say, standing back up to give his forehead a peck, leaving afterwards.

I walk down the stairs slowly, letting out a yawn.

As I enter the kitchen I smell the food and sit down at the table.

Looking up I find Stan is cooking, it's a simple meal today.

Sausages, eggs, bacon and hash.

"Good morning, Stan." I say, he turns around with a raised brow, making me also raise a brow.

"Hey, kid." He says, staring at me.

"Uhh, is there something wrong?" I ask, resting my chin on the table while staring back at the old man.

"No, not at all," he paused, "I was just wondering where you two are going today." He says in a way that was supposed to sound casual, but he just sounds suspicious.

"I think Dipper said he wants me to meet...multi-bear?" I say, scratching my head, I hope they don't follow us.

"Oh, alright then." Stan nods, turning back to his cooking.

I fiddle around with a fork, digging it into my palms, cause why not.

Dipper walks down the stairs wearing skinny denim jeans with tears and a tank top under a zip up.

Damn it, he's cute...

I avert my eyes so I'm staring at the fork again, but put the silverware down and pull my sleeves down so Stan won't see I had been jabbing myself with a fork.