Avoiding More Difficulties

Bill and Dipper walked towards town today to go to the diner, it was mostly because Mabel went to the store to get food for the house since there wasn't much to eat at the house.

"Will you be having what you usually have?" Bill asked, swinging their intertwined hands.

"Uhm, actually, I'll have a milkshake and chicken nuggets with fries..." Dipper murmured out, smiling faintly as he also went along with the slow swing of their arms.

"Sounds good." Bill replied, the two teens entered the diner, it was fairly quiet seeing as there was only three other people around.

They took a seat at a smaller booth and waited to take their order.

"So, Pine Tree.." Dipper looked up at the other with an arched brow.

"Hm?"

"Did you wanna go for a walk after this?" The demon asked, crossing his arms and putting them down on the table.

"Yeah, I don't see why not." Dipper shrugged, his eyes looked out of the window and to the forest.

Moments later he seen Wendy walking outside, with Tambry.

She seen Dipper and waved with a smile.

Dipper smiled, waving back shortly before the waitress came by and took the orders Bill gave her.

"Yo, dude, it's been awhile since we talked." Wendy said as she came by, Tambry on her phone, standing beside her ginger haired friend.

"Uhh, yeah, I just find no need to really go out anymore, with it being the end of summer I wanted to relax more and just stay in." The small brunet said nervously with a small smile.

"Ah, that's too bad, but I guess it's fine, as long as we get to talk every once in a while." Wendy waved her hands, soon looking over to Bill.

He stared at her blank and emotionless, fists clenched at his sides.

"Anyway, who's this?" Wendy asked, motioning to the black haired male.

"Oh, this is Bill, he's my boyfriend." Dipper smiled widely while looking at Bill with a slight blush.

"Oh, it's nice to meet you Bill, I'm Wendy." The red head held out her hand, the demon took it and they shook hands.

"Nice to meet ya..." Bill mumbled, pulling his hand back and looking to Dipper with an arched brow.

Lazy Susan came by with both of their meals, she placed them down on the table.

Wendy took a seat beside Bill while Tambry absently sat beside Dipper with a bored expression.

"So, Dipper, catch me up on your life with your new boyfriend."

"Uhh...I-"

"Actually, maybe another time, this was supposed to be a date." Bill interjected, his eye staring at Wendy with a clear sign he wanted her and Tambry to leave.

"Oh, alright, we'll leave you two be, see ya Dipper." With that the two girls left the table to go to a different one.

Bill and Dipper sat in silence for a moment before the brunet broke into a smile.

"Thanks..." The small said, taking a fry to dip it into his gravy and eat.

"For what?" Bill asked with a small smirk.

"Well, you got her to go away because I don't like eating in front of people." The brunet shrugged, Bill nodded along.

After they finished eating the two males got up and paid the bill evenly between each other before leaving, they walked their way into the woods.