Welp

Dipper awoke with a groan, turning on his side to nuzzle closer to the body warmth that Bill had.

His body was sore and still tingled with the little pain surging through him.

When he remembered last night his eyes snapped open, having to look around at the room around him to make sure everything was real.

The brunet sat up, examining the dark room, the walls were a dark blue, the carpets black and black silk curtains covered the large window, preventing the outside world from soaking in.

"What's wrong, Pine Tree?" Bills tired, groggy voice rung out.

The small glanced down at him, the demons arm snaked around the smalls waist, tugging him down.

The said man looked disheveled but had a small tired grin tugging t his lips.

"I—..can I have a shower, please?" Dipper asked, feeling sticky and dirtied.

"Mh, I guess so." The demon murmured, bringing him into a small short kiss, the smalls lips were still bruised with dried blood.

Dipper shifted, lifting his legs so he could sit on top of the black haired male, the brunet bit his lip nervously.

"Can you please join me?" Dipper whispered, hands placed on the others stomach to keep him up.

"Anything for you." Bill muttered, leaning so his face was back to nuzzle into Dippers neck, licking at the marks gently, like he was cleaning up dry blood, which he might actually be doing.

Moments later Dipper was being held bridal style while he was carried to a bathroom, the demon only putting him down on the small bench in the large walk-in shower.

The small brown haired male sat and waited patiently while his lover turned the nogs for the shower, the water was nice and hot, not too hot.

Bill helped Dipper stand on his feet, never letting him go in fear the brunet might still be exhausted from how rough it was last night.

"Bubba, I'm fine." The small pouted, swatting the hands away so he could grab the body wash from the shower side.

"You're fine when I say you are." Were the same words that he used when he was being stubborn.

The demon grabbed the bottle from the small, wanting to help.

"But—"

"Don't start with me, pet, I know what's good for you."

Dipper couldn't help but give in and let the tall clean him up, his back facing the other while said demon ran his soapy hands along the smalls back, washing every inch of blood and sweat away.

Though Bill wanted to, he let the brunet wash his own hair, as he focused on cleaning himself.

The small turned back to his lover, leaning up to place a kiss on his lips before exiting the shower.

He got a towel from some shelf in the oversized bathroom.

Then he wrapped the towel around his waist and went over to the mirror above the sink, it was fairly large, so he looked at himself in the reflection.

Dippers upper body was covered in bruises and bite marks ( I know you know that song >:3 ), hickeys littered his neck and shoulders.

His hand came up to trace them, fingers pressing at them to feel the little tingle of pain it gave him.

Dipper spotted a bigger mirror over in the corner of the washroom, a full body length mirror.

So he walked over to it, letting the towel drop to the floor so he could see himself.

The first thing he noticed was the bites, bruises and carvings on his thighs.

The carvings were just lines and shapes, the shapes including eyes, triangles and just x marks.

His eyes laid upon the brand in the middle of his chest.

The eye looked a little like Bills all knowing eye when he was in triangle form, the brand left deep crimson red lines in his flesh.

Dipper seen the bruises the ropes left behind, thick red and purple lines wrapped around his arms, he found himself smiling in a daze, he loved the marks.

He didn't know why he loved this, but he does.

"I had to mark what's mine." Bills voice whispered into his ear, causing the small jump and look at the demon in the mirror, eyes meeting.

Dipper just smiled shyly, nodding as he faced the other, his arms snaked around Bills neck to hold him.

"Awe, I'm sorry if I was too rough." Bill frowned, going on to hold Dipper close.

The brunet blinked in confusion, but shook his head rapidly when he understood what Bill was trying to say.

"Don't worry, I'm okay, just trying to process if this is even real." The small giggled, his fingers were already starting to tangle themselves in the raven locks.

"I was worried I scared you." Bill mumbled, his nose in the crook of Dippers neck once more.

It was his favourite place to place himself, but also hide away.

"You don't scare me, I really loved last night." Dipper murmured back, holding the tall close to him.

"Good, we're going to be staying here for awhile, you're mine and I want to make sure you know that." Bill said, his tongue trailing along the smalls neck, licking at the bites.

Dipper shivered, yet nodded, he would've done anything weeks ago to be right here in this very situation.

"My heat lasts more than two weeks, maybe even longer than that, so during this time you will stay in sight at all times and please listen to whatever I have to say," The taller male grumbled, teeth grazing the others skin, which sent electricity through the small.

The demon was slowly starting to bite at his neck, suckling the skin.

"Do you understand?" The demons voice whispered, leaning into the brunets ear, biting his lobe a little in a teasing way that had Dipper melting on the inside.

"Ye—Yes, Master." The younger whispered, holding the demon close to him as the said male kept biting his skin softly.

"Good boy."