The Day After

The three quietly opened the front door, tiptoeing in and to the living room.

The shack was silent, the two older twins were sleeping and the three were the only ones awake.

They switched the tv on and watched a movie.

Then another movie, and one more, until Mabel passed out, so Bill carried a tired Dipper back to their room while Mabel was fast asleep on the couch.

———

Bill sat up in the bed, looking over at the sleeping brunet, the said mortal was peaceful and unmoving.

He watched carefully, trying to find an answer.

Dipper confused him.

Yet he couldn't stop being around him.

It's like there was a string in him that he'd try to tug away but he just couldn't break it.

That either he was scared to break it.

It started when he came back.

"I'm not much to stare at..."

He's beautiful.

It was something about him when Bill came back.

In the brunets eyes.

Just him.

"Unholy Lord..." Bill cursed to himself, laying down close to the smaller male.

He pulled him close, only for Dipper to mumble something under his breath.

Then he woke up with the same glowing white eyes as seen yesterday.

"Hm?" The small hummed tiredly, rubbing one eye with his fist.

"Sorry, baby, did I wake you?" Bill asked, arms sneaking around the other.

"No, just a weird dream..." Dipper yawned, sitting up.

"It's going onto six, I heard one of the grunkles going to the washroom about half an hour ago." The demon informed, resting his hand down on the others thigh.

"Oh, too early to get up then..." Dipper mumbled, turning to face the other male, crawling over to straddle him.

The brunet lays his head down on the taller males chest, letting out a sigh.

"Mmh, we only got here at three, you should go back to sleep." Bill hummed, placing kisses on his lovers head.

"M'kay..." Dipper murmured groggily, nuzzling between Bills shoulder and neck, drifting back to sleep.