Can't Stay

Dippers breath hitched as he heard the car pulling up in the driveway, a signal that the elder Pines twins were home from their search.

Then the front door opened and closed with footsteps being heard coming closer to the room.

Bills arms tightened around the small brunet, he glared at the door, growling quietly as he tried his best not to be too possessive.

"Dipper?" Ford knocked then entered, staring at the teens, Bill now gave them a neutral stare from where they lay on the bed.

"Kid, what the hell? Where were you two?" Stan asked as he entered, with his arms crossed.

"Uh...look, there's something I wanna tell you." Dipper started as he sat up, unlatching Bills arms off of him, even if said demon didn't want to.

"Oh, god, don't tell me you're engaged already!" Ford cried with wide eyes.

He frantically looked between the two teens, praying to any higher being that his nephew was rushing right into fricken marriage, if that happened it would be chaotic, which would lead to Dipper getting depressed.

Dipper looked over to his lover with a raised brow, the demon shrugged in response.

The two were silent before Bill shook his head.

"No, we're not engaged, but uhm, it's something else." The small sighed, scratching his head.

"My parents want me to go home for a couple weeks, but I don't want to leave Dipper." Bill said, sitting up from the bed to look at the old men.

"What do you mean-"

"He means he wants me to go with him- just for now?" The small sweat slightly in anticipation, biting at his bottom lip to let his nervousness seep out.

The older two glanced at each other with raised brows, silently speaking mentally before they looked back to the teens before them.

"Oh, is that all?" Stan asked with a slouch, rolling his eyes.

"That's not a big deal-"

"They live back in California." Bill interjected, with his finger raised to make a point.

"Oh." Ford sighed, then shook his head.

"Ford how long did you say?" Stan cut in, rubbing his chin and looking at Bill.

"Maybe three weeks, three and a half at the most." The demon reasoned, his hand reaching down to hold Dippers for a formal offer support.

"Go ahead, as long as Dipper comes back it's nothing serious." The oldest of the four mumbled.

"Wait, really?" Dipper asked, raising a single brow as his brown eyes looked up at his great uncles class in bewilderment.

"Yeah, tell Mabel before you leave though." Stan waved his hand while walking out of the room.

"I will." The smallest murmured, looking over at his partner with confusion as his great uncles left the room.

Bill just shrugged once again, standing up with a stretch.

"Let's go, baby." The demon smiled, his eye flashing yellow for a split second, excitement and eagerness evident in his features.

"I have to go tell Mabel." Dipper countered with a more calm smile, he got on his feet, then shuffled out of the room.

Leaving the black haired male to wait for him.

Bill stood there, arms crossed over his chest as he kept staring at the spot the smaller male was just standing in.

He soon got very impatient, foot tapping on the floor after only a minute.

Then he started pacing, his focus drifting away to blank thoughts he didn't understand himself, they were like listening to static from a tv.

Everything was blurry, his skin was burning yet slightly itchy, stomach filled with endless butterflies.

Sweat ran down his face that he wiped with the back of his hand, since his palms were already sweaty and hot to the touch like the rest of his body.

It was weird, his previous heats that he went through were not usually a big deal to him, yet now that he has a lover, it was very different, now he couldn't focus at all.

Now he only thought about Dipper and Dipper only.

He found that if he tried to think about something else, it would just lead back to his small boyfriend.

The demon got hotter in temperature, his thoughts raced faster, his movements became jittery like he had two spots of coffee and an energy drink, his hands started to shake.

The itch within him got stronger.

"Ugh, fuck it." Bill muttered under his breath, leaving the room to get Dipper.

The said man found Dipper in the kitchen talking with Mabel quietly, his face a flush.

"I know, it will only be two weeks, then I'll be back."

"At least tell me he's treating you right, I deserve to know."

"Trust me, he's been treating me more well than anybody should." Dipper blushed darker, a small dopey smile crossed his lips.

"Ooo, whats that supposed to mean?" Mabel cooed in a tone that hinted at something.

"It means I give him what his heart desires." Bill joined the conversation as his arm wrapped around the smalls waist, squeezing him softly.

The female twin smiled brightly, she turned around to face a small little box on the table.

"Here, from me." Mabel said, handing the two the small box.

Bill takes it, opening it up.

In it were two chain necklaces, one with the letter 'B' hanging on it, the letter being bold.

The other one having the letter 'D' hung on it, this one being cursive.

"Thank you." Bill smiled, giving the box to Dipper, who took it and put it in his pocket.

The said small brunet smiled as his boyfriend took his hand and they started to make their way towards the front door.

"Well, we're going to be on our way, see you guys in two weeks." The eldest said aloud, loud enough for Stan and Ford to hear where ever they may be in the house.

"Bye!" Dipper called out.

"Bye." He heard from all three other Pines.

With that they left, once the door closed before them the small let out a breath of relief.

"Let's get going." Bill exclaimed, making the teen turn so that he could see a car sitting there by the truck.

"Is that the car we took to the park?" Dipper questioned, his head tilted to the side in confusion.

"Yeah, I poofed it back when we went to the room after we talked to Mabel." The raven answered simply.

"Oh."

"Let's go." They made their way towards the car, hopping in and leaving.