Breakfast

*Dippers PoV*

The three of us (I, Mabel and Bill) walked out of the Shack, making our way to the truck.

"Shotgun!" Mabel shouted, I groaned while walking to the back.

"Guess I'm sitting in the back with you." Bill chuckled as he walked to the other side.

I climbed in and buckled up, keeping a good distance between me and Bill.

I looked over at him to see that he was looking out the window in boredom, his buckle not on.

"You have to buckle up.." I say quietly, watching as he looked at me confusingly, until he nodded and buckled himself in.

Ford came to the truck and started it up.

After that we drove off to the diner.

By the time we got there it was 11:47am, so I guess it would be like having brunch.

I immediately hopped out of the truck, walking into the diner to see Lazy Susan.

She greeted us and led us over to a booth, Ford had decided to join us today, saying something about it being his day off and that he could actually spend time with his niece and nephew.

I slid into the booth across from Mabel and Ford, realizing that I would have to sit with Bill.

Oh well, I have to watch him anyway.

The said black haired male slid into the booth beside me, I felt his fingers brush mine and we both pulled away from each other in a weird tension.

"So, what would you guys like to eat?" Lazy Susan asks aloud, Ford looks up and starts to order.

"I'd like to get some black coffee and apple cinnamon oatmeal, if you don't mind." Lazy Susan nodded and looked at Mabel.

"I'll have a stack of your banana pancakes and some water!" Mabel said with enthusiasm, I sweat dropped while thinking of what I wanted to eat, I was getting nervous and rubbed my neck with both hands while thinking hardly.

Maybe I'll have an orange juice with hash browns and sausages, I like scrambled eggs, I don't know....dammit.

"I'll also have a black coffee, but with eggs, and hash browns and nothing else. Sunny side eggs." Bill ordered, a smug grin on his face.

I looked away when Lazy Susan stared at me with a look of expectation.

"S-sorry, uhm, I'll have, uh..." I cursed myself quietly while the tall lady looked at me with what seemed to be concern.

"He'll have the same as me but with sausages, orange juice and scrambled eggs." I looked up at Bill, rubbing my hands together nervously.

"Ye-Yeah, what he said..." I whisper out, turning to look out the window I sat beside.

"Oh, poor bro bro, your social anxiety is getting worse..." I looked up at my sister, she seemed to be concerned, too.

Gee, didn't have to point it out...

"I—...know..." I sighed and looked away again, waiting in silence.

"So, what's your name?" I listened to Ford as he investigated Bill.

I panicked and looked up at Ford.

"William. His name is William." I blurt out, Bill looks down at me, still smug.

"Yes, the name is William, I'm come from Samara." He says, accent still there, I notice this, but it seems that it flies by Ford easily.

"Do you speak Russian?" Ford asks, I look at Bill, waiting for him to answer.