Learning

Lolol might be cringe, might be good idk, you tell me, guys...

q:

Dipper sat back down on the floor, half naked, head down as Bill circled him intimidatingly.

His heart was beating fast, thumping in his ears as sweat beaded down his temple, forcing back any trace of a smile since the anticipation was killing him.

"Why are you in trouble?"

"I was teasing you...and I came without permission."

The demon nodded, bending down a little to hold the smaller males chin up so he could get his attention.

"Yes, now you are being punished for that." The tall mumbled, his eye glued to the brunets lips.

Dipper was picked up from his thighs and set down on the bed.

Bill went and got the vibrator out of a small chest that sat in the corner of the room by the closet with the other toys and objects.

But he did not only grab the vibrator, he also grabbed a cock ring.

The small male watched closely, though when his master turned to him he averted his eyes to his lap.

He was mostly naked, the only things he wore were the thigh highs Bill had picked out for him this morning along with the panties.

"Lay back, legs open." Dipper did as told, laying back and spreading his legs open.

The demon admired the marks and wounds on his inner thighs, but went back and did his business on sliding the vibrator into the small raw.

The brunet whimpered in slight pain mixed with anticipation, his entrance was sensitive from before, he began squirming around until his lover told him to hold still.

Then the dominant pulled the panties down a little bit, to slide the cock ring on the smaller males member that was semi-hard, at the same time his other hand turned the vibrator on, he moved the underwear back into place.

Dipper whined, knowing what Bills intentions were, the demon slipped the remote into the back pocket of his jeans.

The brunet was bewildered when he was picked up and put on his feet, knees buckling beneath him from the electric pleasure coursing through him.

"Let's go." Bill said with a smirk, walking out of the room.

Dipper whimpered again, his legs shaking as he tried his best to follow his master.

He was lead to the kitchen, where Bill started to work on getting some lunch together, Dipper took a seat on the chair at the table/island counter.

The submissive knew that Bill was torturing him, because one; he could just magic up some food with his powers, and two; the ravens movements were slow.

"Mmh..." Dipper moaned as he laid his chin down on his arms, face beet red.

The older simply ignored him, still working away.

Bill turned his head to look at him, pulling the remote out of his pocket and pressing a button.

The vibrator was set to the next level.

"Ahh...please..." The small groaned, wiggling his hips on the chair.

"I'm sorry, I didn't catch that." Bill grinned, watching his lovers expressions.

"I...can't...-" The brunet whined out, "I want..." Dipper could only let out small sounds as he curled his toes in a painfully pleasurable way.

"Pine Tree, babe, I need you to speak up please, Master can't hear you...." Bill spoke with a lopsided smirk, hearing the small pants escaping the other male.

"I can't do this..." Said teen forced out, soon after scratching at some of his cuts, an old habit.

"Wait until I'm done, Pine Tree, I promise if you wait, I'll give you a reward for being good through your punishment."

The brunet whined, rolling his hips down on the chair, arm between his legs to pleasure himself somehow.

"Master...- I can't-please..." The small moaned out, rocking his hips.

Suddenly the demon was behind him, slamming his hands down on the table from behind him, a lovely growl rumbling from him.

Bill moved the chair out of his way while he gripped the smaller males hips in his hands to make him stand and lean over the table.

Dipper let out a whimper as the tall males hand groped his member from below him.

"You don't touch this without permission." Bill breathed, running his hand until he had his fingers buried between Dippers behind.

"Mmh, please..." The small panted, "I can't do this...I want you..." Dipper groaned and moaned, rubbing against the hand buried between his ass cheeks.

"You're really horny aren't you..." The taller hissed passed clenched teeth.

"Yes! I am, I am, I need you, so much..." The brunet cried out, more sweat running along his body.

"Why do you have to be like this?!" Bill seethed, his hands running along the smalls body, clutching the said boys figure in a firm grip.

"Like..what?" The brunet sighed, biting his lip harshly.

"I don't understand how you are so god damn attractive and your sass, got quite the attitude, huh? Sometimes you're just asking for it, you just want daddy's attention, you're screaming for it, I make you want to crawl on your knees for it, don't I?"

Dipper whined, humming as the demon pushed the toy in further into him.

"Please, yes, I'll do anything for you, Daddy, just don't stop, keep touching me..." All Bill could do was chuckle darkly.

"So pathetic," The demon whispered against his ear, "I love it, so willing to give me your life..." The black haired male growled, taking the smaller male by the hips tightly and throwing him down to the nearest couch.

"Fuck!" Dipper breathed, tugging his own hair lightly.

"You just love being treated this way don't you?" Bill hummed, getting between the others legs so he lay between them.

"Yes..."

"Speak up, baby."

"Yes! I love it!"

"That's good, because I love this too." And that's all Bill said before going at it like an animal.