Ready For This?

After the movie had ended the two stood up, now that Dipper had calmed down and was now back to his regular self.

Bill had not mentioned anything about Ethan, or the fact he had trapped the guy in the mindscape.

He didn't want Dipper finding out at all, fearing if Dipper did find out he would lock himself away from Bill.

"Are you okay to go now? We wasted enough time on the movie, we don't have lots of time now." The demon wrapping his arms around the smalls waist in hopes of comforting the said smaller male.

The demon started to consuming energy from the air around him, making sure not to take from Dipper, he needed enough energy to use for the day, after all it would be spent in another dimension with Dipper.

"I'm fine...and impatient, I want to go now, let's go." The brunet fusses while grabbing his messenger bag and his now fully charged phone.

"Alright, alright, come along now, Pine Tree." Bill chuckled while waving his hand, a portal appearing in front of him, on the other side was the front of the Shack.

"Which dimension is it?" The small tilted his head as he slings the bag on his shoulder.

"I don't know, we'll just have to figure it out." Dipper only grumbles a few complaints under his breath while Bill tugs him over to the portal.

And with that the two walked into the portal without any troubles, the portal closing right as they were both through it.