He's Kind Of Clingy

For once, the couple slept in, no, not because Dipper didn't want to get up, but because Bill wouldn't let go of him.

Even though said formal demon was awake, he still held the smaller close to him, face buried in the brunets hair with his eyes closed peacefully.

"Bill, for the seventh time, I need to peeeeee!" Dipper muttered out, wiggling in the elders hold.

"Just a bit longer." Bill mumbled, snuggling close to the mortal with a small purr erupting from him.

The brunet blinked, looking up at his lover to stare at him.

"You purr?" The small questioned in shock.

"Mhm...." The demon hummed in reply, kissing the smaller males lips before letting him go.

Dipper smiled a little bit with a blush, then stood up and left the room to go do his business.

The older teen sighed, rubbing his forehead, noticing how hot his forehead is.

In a panic he touched his cheek and arms, his skin warm to the touch.

"Fuck...." He grumbled, trying his best to focus on an object, to his dismay found he couldn't focus on a single thing.

His vision blurred every now and again, but came back to him, yet he felt a little dizzy.

It was getting close.

Once the brunet entered back into the room everything settled as he laid eyes upon the small male.

"Are you okay?" Dipper asked softly, walking over to the demon, yelping when the said raven haired male dragged him back down to snuggle him.

"Now I am..." Bill murmured, holding him close.

The brunet just smiled and blushed, cuddling close the older teen.

"Are we seriously just going to lay here all day?"

"Yeah."

"Why?"

"Because I want to." Bill hummed, closing his eyes.

Dipper turned a little bit in the demons hold, grabbing the remote and turning the tv on.

Without really saying anything he played a Disney movie.

Even though they watched them a billion times, he still liked them and Bill didn't seem to mind all that much about what the heck the younger teen wanted to watch.

He just went with whatever he smaller liked, and Dipper loved the feeling of just being able to be who he wanted to be without any judge from his lover.

Later on, they sat in the living room, Bill held the young in his lap, arms wrapped around the smalls waist in a firm grip.

They had came to sit down here after everyone left, Mabel went to work, Stan went to the casino, and Ford had to get some things.

"I'm hungry..." Dipper whined like a child, sighing dramatically.

"Hm." Bill hummed, snapping his fingers so a plate appeared on the coffee table.

On it was Mac n Cheese, doused in cheese and a little bit of ketchup.

"Oh..uh, thank you." Dipper said, staring at the plate, he took it quickly and started eating.

Bill didn't do too much magic around the house, only when he truly thought it was necessary, or when he was lazy.

Dipper ate silently, letting the demon run his fingers through his hair gently.

When the front door opened Bill suddenly growled lowly.

Dipper rose a brow, but shrugged it off and continued eating.

"I'm home!" Mabel shouted, entering the living room only to stand there.

"Hey, Mabel." The brunet smiled, waving to his sister.

"Going back to the room." Was all Bill said before taking the small and carrying him.

"Wa-wait! What?" Dipper squeaked as the taller took his plate and put it in the kitchen, then up the stairs, they went to their room.

Bill sighed once they entered the room, relaxing his body from being so tense from other people being around.

"Sleep." The demon sighed, carrying Dipper over to the bed, laying down while still holding the small.

"Oh, okay..." The brunet smiled gently, his legs wrapping around the taller male.

The raven haired male nuzzled his nose in the crook of Dippers neck, forcing himself not to leave any marks.

Afraid Dipper wouldn't want that, after all, Dipper was sensitive on the neck, he only knew because of that one day.

They relaxed, not uttering a word to each other, instead they settled with comfortable silence and kept quiet.

The two drifted off into sleep, Bill never letting go of his lover.