Territorial

*Bills PoV*

After Dipper hung up on me I gave a scowl, wondering what the hell was up with him.

"Seriously, Dipper?" I grumble, resisting the urge to blow a fuse at his attitude.

I heard some whispering and turned to look up at Mabel's window that had been opened the whole time.

"Girls! Stop fucking eavesdropping on my conversations with Dipper!" I shout, throwing my phone to the ground and stomping on it just for extra measure.

I get dizzy and my mind blanks out, my vision brightening again.

I can't hear anything else, well, I do hear one voice.

It belongs to Dipper.

"Is that all?" I hear him say in an emotionless tone, this time I don't see anything but a black mist figure.

There's no other features to it other than its most likely another person, but misty, as if it's being blocked from view or out of Dippers head.

"Uhm, yeah, are you okay?" I hear Finns voice come from the misty figure.

I hear Dipper give a sadistic like laugh.

"What do you mean by that?" Pine Tree asks.

"Your hands...they're..bloody." Dipper looks down to his bandaged up hands, blood already soaking through it.

"I have no clue what your talking about, kid." I hear Pine Tree murmur, trying to prevent what I assume is Finn from seeing his hands.

"I—...I seen them...it's okay you know...you can tell me." Finn whispers, but I can tell it makes Pine Tree annoyed by the way he responds.

"Look, I just want you out of my sight-..." Dipper pauses, I can't tell what he's doing but I see his hand grab onto the black mist and the mist starts crawling up his arm. "And to stay away from Bill, he's mine so hands off." I hear Dipper whisper, then he lets go of the mist, I see him absently shake his hand and arm, the mist that had attached to him falling off like water droplets.

Then the misty figure is gone out of sight.

"What the Hell was that?" I ask, coming back to the world, I grasp my head between my hands, brows furrowing together as I wonder what I had just seen.