It's Hot

Dippers breath caught in his throat, then let out a quivering breath, it was burning hot as icy fingers traced his hipbones.

The fingers felt nice against his skin, making him shudder in pleasure.

Suddenly the hands tried to pry off his shirt, and Dipper peeled it off, struggling but getting it off quickly.

Then the hands were roaming his chest, nails dragging on his flesh softly.

The brunets pants were quiet moans, beautiful like a melody as they dragged out in a soft whine.

"Please..." Dipper cried gently, tugging his own hair, his face scrunched up in pleasure.

The hands roamed down his boxers to hold him by the thighs as they squeezed him tightly, nails digging into him.

"Baby..." Words whispered into his ear, he whined once more and bit his lips, burning up harshly.

Dipper was sweating and panting, tossing and turning.

"Babe!" Dipper shot up with a gasp, his hand holding his head.

"Huh...?" The brunet started, feeling his sweaty forehead, then ran his hand through his damp brown hair.

"Are you okay? Do you have a cold? You were tossing and turning in your sleep, and not to mention crying and whining, you're seriously sweaty, do you want to take a shower?" Bill asked a million different questions, holding the small with cold hands.

The small noticed his shirt missing, all his scars visible to the demon in front of him, he suspected that he took it off in his sleep, because that's a thing he does; sometimes.

"Uh...eh, I'm fine, I'm just...I'm gonna take a shower." Dipper murmured, sighing under his breath, he hadn't realized he was holding it.

His face turned red as he grabbed his shirt and tugged it back on, avoiding Bills gaze.

Dipper stopped to look up at Bill as some hair fell over his right eye.

Bill smiled and pushed it behind Dippers ear, the brunet bit his lip, face turning to a dark pink as his gaze shifted off to the side.

"Could...-I mean, maybe— do you wan—wanna join...me?" The brunet mumbled, face ablaze, fingers twiddling, heart beating.

It took a moment for Bill to process the words, but when he did, he grinned in excitement.

"Of course, doll." He let out, feeling giddy and nervous at the same time.

The brunet smiled weakly and nodded, letting the demon get up and get his things.

"Will you pick out my clothes?" Dipper said quietly, crossing his legs.

"Yes." Bill answered simply, his grin getting bigger as the brunet spoke.

The said male then followed the black haired male with his eyes, watching him gather an outfit for Dipper to wear for the day.

By now it was six in the morning, everyone was still out cold and for some reason, this week was quite lazy, so they won't be getting up until maybe the afternoon.

After Bill got everything together, both headed to the washroom, Dipper got nervous and shy, avoiding eye contact and physical contact, his mind was jumbled all over the place.

"It's okay, Pine Tree." Bill reassured, rubbing Dippers lower back to help comfort him.

"M'kay..." The brunet murmured, taking his shirt off slowly, his back arching as he did, along with his shoulder blades moving, Bill watched his back and met the painful sight.

Dippers scars were concerning but the small wasn't bothered by them at all.

The taller was concerned by them though, he had the urge to ask what happened, to hear the truth.

But he forced himself not to dwell on it and looked away as Dipper tugged his pants off.

There was no scars on his thighs, legs, or bellow his waist, except the bottom of his feet, where he had been burnt, leaving scars.

He wondered how that happened.

Bill tugged his own clothes off, Dipper kept his eyes to the ground, his mouth a thin line and face still stained red.

Even though he was nervous while Bill was getting everything ready, both just in their boxers, the brunet didn't want to turn back.

Dipper wanted this at the same time, he wasn't looking to have sex, yet, but all together he just wanted to take a step further with Bill.

Meanwhile Bill was starting to feel more excited, this was the first time he would see all of Dipper.

Sure, he could've easily just spied on the brunet all around the clock, but he wasn't going to do that to his lover, they hadn't even been together for too long now.

The demon wanted to wait for the smaller male to open up to him, he didn't just want to jump right into possessiveness, sure he could be possessive, but come on, he had a heart to have patience.

And it was worth it, seeing as Dippers face was getting redder as the seconds passed.

Dipper watched as the demon stepped in the shower with his back turned, boxers gone.

His back littered with a couple tattoos while his back disappeared behind the shower curtain.

Dipper slid out of his underwear and followed Bill.

Next thing he knew the taller had his arms wrapped around the smaller, the brunet held close to the older males chest, the water close to being hot.

Dipper wouldn't lie but he liked his showers being a bit hotter.

Without word Bill reached back and turned the water temperature to hotter.

"Better?" The small simply nodded with a smile tugging his lips.

The brown haired male nuzzled under the taller males chin, soaking in the warm water, along with the sound of Bills heartbeat.

And at that exact moment Dipper fell in love, like really in love.

He wasn't going to let anybody take Bill away from him, the demon was his, forever.

He didn't think taking a shower with Bill would lead to this, all he knew was that now this moment proved that everything is official.

He didn't know he would fall this in love.

But there was nothing that could ever reverse it now.

Suddenly, Bill felt a slight shiver go through him, he didn't know it's motive, for now he would ignore it.(Bill always ignoring dem red flags)

For now, all he wanted to hold his Pine Tree, nothing else.

The smalls eyes flashed white.

Bill was his.

Nobody could touch him.

Nobody could even think about being with him.

Not ever again.