A Second Date

Hey, hey, hey, I'm in a good mood today, so have another chapter, I wanted to change the plot of the story without reeeally changing the story, because I don't wanna go back and change the chapters, sooooo, heres my solution to all of it.

Uhhh, I'm sorry if the plot of this whole story doesn't make sense, but I'm okay with it, I guess you guys can ask questions on anything, just not futurechapters those are a surprise, also not very planned out hahah....

Also, personally, I think this chapter is stupid, its a really long one though, so I'm not deleting it and I'm using it, deal with it.

---

*Dippers PoV*

I walk into the kitchen only to notice Bill not in there, so I go to the living room to see him watching TV, he's dressed like he's ready to go somewhere, yet it's eleven a.m.

When he realizes I'm peeking into the room he smiles and stands up while holding his hands together in front of him, "Ah, Pine Tree, get ready, I want to take you to a restaurant in town."

He wears a yellow turtleneck, black jeans, he keeps it simple by wearing black vans and over his shirt he wears a cardigan.

I simply nod and smile as I turn around and go to our room to get some clothes.

I throw on a black oversized sweat shirt, blue jeans with folded cuffs, from the closet I take black converse and slip them on.

I leave the hat out since no one knows we're still in Gravity Falls, brunet hair is common so I only hope I'm not recognizable without my hat.

Now that I'm ready I go back to where Bill is waiting and we start to head out into town.

The place is pretty far from town so it takes us forty five minutes to walk there in a slow stroll, I glance around at everything and hum to myself as the raven holds my hand and stares at me.

I can only tell because when I look over he's already looking at me with that toothy smile of his, it makes me nervous yet excited.

I sigh peacefully, it's warm mixed with muggy, I take notice to the clouds rolling in, it felt like it could rain soon.

The fall sets in even more now than two weeks ago, but I find it peaceful; the early dark mornings and dark dinners, losing track of time because of the dark skies and overall the pitter patter on rooftops when rain drills down.

We get to the restaurant, to me it felt short-lived, yet satisfying to take a walk, even without talking it felt nice...no, that's not the word.

Amazing? Fantastic?? Extravagant??

I look up at the sign up on to of the building and are met with a single cursive name; Elise.

"After you, my love." Bill opens the restaurant doors and I thank him with a gentle smile.

"Such a deadly gentleman." I comment teasingly, yet the demon gives me a knowing smirk so I force away my eyes and hum thoughtfully.

We go to take a seat in the restaurant, as we walk in I feel my soul leave my body at the view of the restaurant that has to be expensive.

A mint leaf drizzled with chocolate for dessert type of expensive.

A lot of plants hang from the ceiling, but no flowers, though vines climb up and down the walls, covering the corners of paintings littered around the room.

In the center a lounging area sat with those fancy chairs just modern enough for a place like this, the tables are a white marble.

"I didn't think Gravity Falls would ever have a place like this?" I gape at the view still, my feet glued down in fear of staining such a beauty.