Up All Night

In the morning Mabel and Pacifica sat at the dining table, eating their breakfast.

It was 11:37 in the morning and the two girls had woken up an hour ago, now they wait for the teen males to wake up.

A couple minutes passed before laughs and footsteps were heard from the hallway.

"No, believe me, I think the last movie was total bull." Dippers voice was heard, yet sounded cheerful as he talked.

"The movie was great, and so were the others." Bill laughed, accent thick as if stressed, though he also seemed happy.

"Alright, the movie was great- and so were the others- but how could they just end it like that? I want to know if they're making another movie!" The brunet stressed, the two now walking into the room.

"I'm sure they'll continue it, sweet cheeks." The demon chuckled, ruffling the mop of brown hair.

"Well, I sure hope so." The small grumbled, taking a seat in one of the many chairs.

"What would you like for breakfast, honey?" Bill asked, going to the cupboards with the food in them.

"Oatmeal and coffee, please." Dipper smiled, rocking in his chair a bit.

"Alright, I won't be long." That being said, the male twin looked over to the female twin, a smile tracing his face.

"Good morning." He spoke, smile never fading.

"Morning, Dip Dip." His sister greeted, standing up to put her dirty dish away.

"Uhh...morning?" Pacifica said awkwardly, also going to put her dish away.

"How did you guys sleep?" The brunette questioned, walking over to sit beside her brother.

"Oh...uhm...about that..." Dipper chuckled out nervously.

"We haven't gone to sleep yet." Bill spoke, turning to face the others, a cup in one hand and a bowl in the other.

"Yeah, we stayed up all night watching the Chucky series." The male twin giggled, yet raised his hand to rub his eye.

"Yup, though I must say it is one hell of a series." The supposed "Russian" male laughed.

Going over to Dippers other side to place the bowl in front of him along with the cup.

"Wow, you guys must of had fun." The brunette giggled, nudging her brother as she did.

"It was pretty fun." The blackett shrugged, taking a seat in the chair next to the small brunet.

"All I can say is that I'm pretty hungry." At that the brunette and demon laughed as the brunet started to eat his breakfast.

"I'll be in the living room." Pacifica said aloud, the three turning to look at her.

"Oh, alright, I'll come with you!" Mabel cheered, lifting up from her chair to follow after the bleach blonde.

The males both stayed in the dining room, Bill just watching the brunet eat.

"Are you just going to watch me eat?" The small asked, lifting a single brow.

"Mm...maybe." The tall gave a smirk.

"It's kind of making me uncomfortable." Dipper grimaced, picking up his cup of coffee to sip at it.

"Sorry, I'll get myself something to eat." The demon stood up from his spot to get himself some cereal.

Afterwards he came back with a bowl of Sugar Crisps, a cereal he had taken a liking to.

"When are we going back to the Shack?" The black haired male questioned, then took a bite of his food.

"I dunno..." Dipper gave a shrug, wiping away the milk at the side of his mouth before he continued to eat.

It went silent after that, the two were focused on eating rather than talking.

"Hey, I'm going to go take a shower." Bill announced as he went and put his and Dippers dishes in the sink for someone to wash later.

"Okay, I'll be in the room." The brunet went to the room they were staying in and grabbed the laptop and began surfing the web.

The small had ended up going on YouTube and watching weird vines.

A knock sounded at the door.

Dipper gave a sigh, but gave them the okay to enter.

"Hey, Dipper." Pacifica greeted while entering, closing the door behind her.

"Uhh, hi..." The said male replied, looking over to the bleach blonde.

"I think we should talk." The female sighed, not moving from her spot.

"About what?" Dipper asked, suddenly uncomfortable being there.

"About...Bill." She whispered while looking around as if he would pop up out of no where.

"Bill?"

"Yes, Bill! I think he might be Bill Cipher!" The brunet froze at the words, feeling like he had been caught taking the cookie from the jar.

"Excuse me?" He whispered, sitting up properly.

"I think that man that's with you is plotting his revenge while he stays with you!" She babbled, walking closer to him.

"We have to tell Ford!" Dipper stood up from the bed, looking around the room for something, but with no luck turned back to the bleach blonde with frustration.

"Rigescunt indutae!" The world around them turned black and the brunet walked closer to her while she looked around at the abyss they were now in.

"I can't have you telling Ford about Bill." The male whispered, turning around to look at a blank spot in the blackened world.

"Bill!" He shouted, not even a second longer the demon popped up in that spot, but not in his human form, instead he was now in his glowing triangle form.

"Hey, what's up Pine Tree?" The demon chirped, flouting high enough to be eye to eye with the small.

The said male raised his arm to point at the shaking female who stared at the demon in horror.

"Ahh, Miss Northwest." Bill hummed while flouting over to her with his arms behind his back.

"What do you want me to do with her?" The demon asked while circling the bleach blonde tauntingly.

"Erase her memories, she knows about you." Dipper said bluntly, looking up at the yellow triangle.

"Alright, you may go back to what you were doing, I'll be there in a second." The demon waved his hand to shoo the male off.

With that the brunet now stood in the room with Pacifica standing there in a daze, he snapped his fingers so she was put in her room.

The brunet went to lay down on the bed, a headache forming in his temples.

Not long after the black haired demon walked in with a new outfit.

"What was she babbling on about anyway to make you want me to erase her memories?" Bill asked while laying down beside the brunet.

"Does it matter?" The small asked as he snuggled closer to the demon.

"I guess not." The blackett shrugged, arms snaking around the small.

The two just stayed quiet as they cuddled with each other, ready to go home.