Hehehe ;3

Dipper stared into golden eyes, the room dark and mostly empty, except for the bed he lay on, with Bill hovering over him.

Nails digging into his wrists as they were held above his head, a whimper left him.

"Do something..." The small whined, rolling his hips a little, trying to find some kind of friction.

"Ah ah ah, Pine Tree, beg." The demon whispered, lowering to nibble on the smalls earlobe, his breath entering one ear and leaving the other, sending shivers through Dipper.

"Please, oh god, please I need you so much." The brunet cried, his legs latching around the other to drag him down, hips meeting and friction found.

"There we go." Bill chuckled, trailing kisses along the younger males neck, goosebumps showing up after every kiss.

Dipper sighed as the tall pulled his trousers down, freeing him.

Bill tugged his own pants off, along with his boxers.

The room was hot, maybe it was just the brunet but sweat ran down his temple as his lover gripped his member.

All to soon it ended when everything around him started to disperse, fading away from view.

———

Dipper shot up from the comforters of the bed, sweaty and flushed.

Bill was already awake and staring at him, his lips pulled up into a slight smirk.

"How was your sleep?" The demon asked, watching Dipper shift around.

"Uhh, uhm...fine, I guess?" Dipper murmured, his body turned to swing his legs over the bed, ready to get up and jump in the shower.

"And your dream?" The tall allured, wrapping his arm around the smaller males waist to drag him back into bed.

The said brunet froze, face turning from a light shade of pink to a dark crimson.

"Eh?! I don't know what you're going on about." The small laughed nervously, escaping the others grasp to crawl back out of bed, this time standing up to leave the room.

Bill chuckled, laying back but still stared at the other with half lidded eyes.

"I'm—I'm gonna...gotakeashower!" Dipper blurted, backing up to the door and entering the bathroom, door slamming behind him.

He quickly turned the cold water on and hopped right in after stripping down quickly.

Bill chuckled to himself, sitting up to grab the tv remote, flipping on the tv to watch South Park, a show he had taken interest in after some time, Rick and Morty being his second favourite.

Twenty minutes later Dipper walked out the bathroom, only wrapped in a towel.

"I—...forgot to grab clothes..." He whispered with a dark blush still painting his cheeks red.

Bill smirked but looked away to give the other some privacy while the said brunet quickly got clothes.

The small walked back into the bathroom, only closing the door until it was ajar to change.

Dipper came back into the room, wearing Bills clothes once again, he's been doing that for awhile now, but ever since they started dating now he just used Bills clothes more and more.

The brunet crawled on the bed, sitting beside the taller, hugging his legs close to him.

"C'mere, babes." Bill mumbled, bringing the small to sit between his legs while they were crossed.

The brunet shivered as cold hands went up his shirt, caressing his stomach, the demons fingers trailing up and down his skin, teasing him.

Then, lips were placing kisses on his neck, slowly they started to nibble his skin.

"Bi—Bill..." Dipper whined, squirming around as the hands still caressed him, he loved it but it was pure torture to him.

The demon only began to suck at the soft skin of Dippers neck, marks forming slowly as he stayed on one spot to suck, on the shoulder.

Dipper let out a small quiet whine, leaning his body back against the person behind him.

Bill stopped to smirk against the smalls neck, kissing the spot one more time before looking back to the tv.

The small was left flustered, squirming still, trying get comfortable with his problem down there.

God, Bill is a fucking tease.

The brunet cursed to himself, trying to focus on the tv but found that hard when the hands under his shirt still roamed.

"St—stop it...please?" Dipper murmured, prying the hands off of him to interlace his fingers with the black haired males.

"Fine, fine, I'll stop." The demon mumbled, face in the brown hair, taking in the scent.

The small sighed in content, relaxing in Bills hold, finally able to focus on the tv.

The day went on like normal, the morning was usually quiet, though they headed down to lunch after finishing the episode Bill was on.

"So..." Mabel grinned, leaning her chin down on the palm of her hand as they all sat at the table, all except for Stan and Ford.

"Guys have fun while me and Finn were gone?" She asked casually, staring holes into Dipper.

"Wait, what?" The smalls eyebrows shot up as his face started to turn red.

"Nah, that's none of your business, Mabel." Bill rolled his eyes, dragging Dipper over to him so he could nuzzle his face into the brown hair.

"Alright, sorry..." Mabel sulked, turning back to her food to eat.