Scerets

Bill has been thinking...

He's been doing that a lot lately, but it was about Dipper.

Dipper always seemed to be hiding something and he was just now noticing that the brunet had secrets.

So he tried his best to look into it, but found nothing, it's like Dipper had locks on his mind.

It was surprising, nobody was actually able to hide their minds away from him, not even Ford, but the small brunet seemed to know how.

The demon also continuously thought about his heat, when the hell was it going to start?

It's been a week since he started to think about it, he noticed his small urge to keep Dipper from others sight and just in general away from other people, dangerous or not.

He always forced that feeling down, then he felt like threatening the small with...he didn't know really, maybe with pain? Death, possibly?

He wanted to tell Dipper how powerful he was, how much pain he could make Dipper go through, that was a part of the heat he never mentioned.

The possessive part he already explained, but the need for power?

He didn't just wanna bring it up out of nowhere, how was he supposed to start that conversation?

"Hey, Pine Tree, just so you know, when I have my heats I want dominance over you so much that you won't be able to say no to me and you also won't be able to see anyone else because I say so."?

No way! Fuck that, I choose to keep our relationship.

Bill thought with a sigh, he sat on the couch while watching the tv, Dipper was having a shower.

Bills PoV

God damnit, what the hell do I do?

Dipper will hate me if he finds out about my 'demon' side, that part of me that I let Ethan see, the true me...

I thought about everything while rubbing my face, a headache was starting to slowly form.

Though I wouldn't ever want to have the conversation about my heat with Pine Tree, I needed to.

At least for the sake of letting him know if I forced him into anything, than I didn't mean to, that it wouldn't really be completely me.

I mean, maybe it's sorta...mostly...true I do want control and power over him, but I can't just do that, what if he doesn't want that?

I sigh dramatically, sulking into the cushions of the couch.

What the fuck am I going to do?

Maybe we just don't tell him.

We have to tell him, he deserves to know, he needs to know.

No, he doesn't need to know, the real question is, would he even want to know?

I mean...maybe if I tell him he'll run away and hide from me.

Exactly, just don't tell him, it will be better that way.

Uhh, I'll only tell him if he asks about my heats again...

I doubt he'll talk about it again.

Shh, shh! He's coming back.

I look to the door and he walks right in, his hair still slightly wet, covering his eyes, but he brushes it all aside with one hand.

I stare at him, he's so beautiful...

So cute, adorable, he looked so...submissive.

I snap out of my daze when he walks closer to me and sits down on my lap, my arms immediately wrap around his waist.

He sighs and relaxes in my hold, leaning against me.

"You...still haven't made up for what happened that one time." Pine Tree whispers, I look down at him to see he looks a little disappointed if I'm being honest.

I smile at him, "Don't worry, baby, I'm still planning it." I say, kissing his forehead.

Fuck, I almost forgot about that, what was I making up for again?

Oh yeah, turning him on, leading him on and then sending him down in a crash of disappointment and embarrassment, with a dash of shame.

Now I feel guilty...

Well, I'll definitely make up for it with something special, I'll make him happy, don't worry, I got this all under control.

I'm pretty sure I'll have it under control...