Assistant

*Bills PoV*

As I continue to watch the movie I feel Pine Trees head fall on my shoulder, I look down at him and he's out like a light.

My eyes search for a source to tell time, soon landing on the clock above the door, it's apparently nine thirty seven.

Pine Tree must have been tired from being waken up from his nap earlier.

I let out a sigh and shut the computer, putting it back under the bed where the brunet had gotten it.

I stand up, making sure to be careful, my arms wrap around Pine Trees waist and bring him into a laying position, taking the blankets and covered the small male.

Then I lay down myself, getting under the covers and stare up at the ceiling.

Eventually I fall asleep too.

In the morning I feel a small body crawl over mine, then it's gone.

I sit up and look at my surroundings.

I'm still in Pine Trees room, but Pine Tree isn't here, so maybe he must be taking another shower.

I get up and rub at my good eye, letting out a yawn as I try to wake up from the tired drowsiness.

I walk towards the door, hand running through my hair as I plan to have breakfast as soon as I get downstairs.

I hear talking coming from the bathroom, and I stop to listen to it.

"You don't get it, he seen them Mabel!" I hear Pine Trees voice say in a panic.

"I know, I know, but try not to make such a big deal about them, he'll get more curious." Shooting Star responds.

"It's not my fault, you know what happened! And I'm not ready to bring that up!" Pine Tree shouts in more of a frustrated manner.

There's a pause.

"I-...I'm sorry, bro bro." Shooting Star says more calmly, I can only guess they're hugging by now.

After that I continue to go down the stairs and enter the kitchen.

Sixer is sitting at the table, coffee in hand and news paper in the other.

Fez is standing by the counter, making more coffee, along with a waffle maker machine beside it, the light is red on top of the small little box machine, then it turns green.

Stan goes over to it and opens it up and there is a waffle inside.

I go over to it in fascination, watching as Fez takes it out and places it among many others.

"Can I try? My home land doesn't have such things..." I say with the accent, and to be honest, sometimes it's just random, I am so fluent in so many languages that I get mixed up in all of them.

"Go ahead, kiddo." With that Fez walks off to the table with a cup of coffee.

I look at the batter and take it in my hands, failing to notice the cup to scoop it, I dump the batter in the waffle maker.

Once I think it's enough I stop pouring and put the bowl down, closing the top of the waffle maker.

I watch as I close it and batter leaks from the sides, I wait for the light to turn green.

As soon as the light is green I open it and try to grab it with my hands.

I feel the burn on my hand and pull back with a shout.

"Пизда рулю!" I hiss, holding my hand and cursing to myself.

"Bill? Are you okay?" Sixer stands and comes over, he takes my burnt hand and inspects it carefully.