Unbelievable

Dipper and Bill laughed together as they entered the shack after having their fun at the mall, mostly playing at the arcade.

Bill had won a couple prizes, giving them all to the brunet as a gift.

So when they entered the shack with an oversized teddy bear, little plastic rings that matched and a whole bunch of bracelets that were picked by random, they had been sugar high from all the candy they had when they made a stop by a candy store at the mall before leaving.

The two got back just in time for dinner, though Ford was disappointed that they showed up while they were eating instead of before, he let it slide for now.

"Sorry, great uncle Ford." Dipper stifled a giggle, playing with a little miniature plane that glowed different colours, the only prize he had won with all his tickets

The other things Bill had got for him.

"Where did you guys go?" Finn asked as he ate, watching the two teen males as they tried stifling their laughs.

Dipper tried eating but just couldn't help laughing every time Bill did something stupid.

"We went to the arcade and the candy store." Bill shrugged, grinning as Dipper giggles continuously.

"Is that why my nephew is so hyper?" Stan asked, watching Dipper like he was a lunatic.

Mabel seemed to be enjoying the show, giggling like her brother.

"I guess, I didn't know he got hyper easily." Bill chuckled, ruffling Dippers hair up, making the said brunet pout but laugh it off.

"I do not get hyper easily!" Dipper whined, now eating after calming his nerves by holding Bills hand under the table.

"Uhh, actually Dipper, yes you do." Mabel laughed, picking her plate up and washing it.

"Do not."

"Do to."

"Do not."

"Do toooo."

"Doooooo nooot!" Dipper stuck his tongue out, laughing afterwards.

Finn took notice to how Bill watched Dipper with adoration, Bills face was going pink again as he stared at the giggling Pine Tree.

"So, you guys must of had fun." Finn smiled, though he felt sad on the inside.

"We did, Bill kept giving me all his prizes, he said-" Dipper was cut off by the said demon.

"What would I do with a teddy bear that big!" Bill laughed, repeating his words from before.

"Don't forget you got the matching rings." Dipper giggled again, pulling his hand up so that his green ring was being shown to his family.

"Yeah, they only had one pair left and I thought it'd be funny or something to have the same rings." Bill grinned, showing his own hand that had the same ring as Dipper.

"I also got this bag of candy, it has all different kinds." The brunet held a large plastic bag up with his other hand, it was full of gummy worms, sour patch kids, gums and suckers, plus a few pixie stix and mini jaw breakers.

"As long as you guys didn't spend all your money on the arcade games it's fine by me." Ford shook his head with a small smile.

"Yeah, I'm with pointdexter." Stan said in his gruff voice.

The brunet looked to Bill with a brow arched.

"How much change did we spend on arcade games?" The small asked, tilting his head.