Avoiding Difficulties

Mabel and Pacifica were in the kitchen when Dipper came in, slamming the door behind him and walking up the stairs without anything being said.

He walked into the room and didn't look or talk to Bill, instead he walks into their shared washroom.

As soon as he gets in there he closes the door behind him and starts to unwrap the bandages, looking in amazement at his bruised knuckles.

He shouldn't like what he sees, and he knows that, but the colours against his own pale skin makes him feel...good?

"What are you doing, Pine Tree?" Bill asks, Dippers head snaps up to look at the demon.

"No—nothing..." Dipper stammers, hiding his hands away from Bills sight behind his back, his face turning a cherry red.

"Here, let me see." Bill murmurs, walking over to the brunet, putting his hands out for the others hands.

"No...I'm fine, they're fine." The brunet says with furrowed brows, but Bill gives him a stern look.

"They are not fine and you will show them to me, right now."

"It's not that big of a deal..." Dipper grumbled, sending his own stern, stoic look.

This time Bills eyes glare harshly as a warning, making Dipper grimace slightly, Bill doesn't give him a look like that ever.

"Dipper...now."

The small sighs in defeat and gives his hands over, palms down so that his knuckles can be seen.

"So what hurts the most?" Bill asks quietly, his tone now soft, taking one of his hands back to snap his fingers, the bathroom door closing and locking.

"My...pinky finger on my right hand..." Dipper whispered, Bill touched the said finger but Dipper didn't make a sound.

"How much does it hurt?" The demon asked, rubbing his finger over the said pinky finger, the brunet doesn't react to it.

"It only hurts when I try to move it, touching it doesn't....hurt." The brunet shrugged, the lie came out easily, mostly because what he said was true, he stared at Bill as he rubs his knuckles.

The sting it gave him sent shivers up his spine, pain didn't bother him in any way unless he didn't know the pain was coming, only when he expected it in some way did it now hurt.

"I guess it won't really need healing then, it'll be healed up in like a week." The black haired male chuckled, taking his hands back, but he makes some disinfectant wipes appear so he can clean the damaged hands.

As he wipes all the dried blood away Dipper doesn't seem to flinch or react in any way.

"How are you feeling, Pine Tree?" Bill asks, eyes glued to the bloodied knuckles, eyes slightly dilated.

"I'm fine." The small murmurs, his eyes also on the bloody and bruised hands.

"Then why are your hands like this?" The demon laughed, looking at the brunets brown eyes.

"I—I don't...know." Dippers brows furrowed and he peered at nothing, a look of confusion on his face.

"What happened with Finn at the store?" The brunets head snapped up to look at the taller male.

"Wha—at do you mean what happened?" Dipper asked, fear taking place in his eyes.

"I keep having visions, I know what you're doing when I'm not with you." Bill shrugs, throwing the wipes away and taking the bandage wraps and wrapping the bandages around Dippers knuckles.

"You...heard and seen everything?" As the seconds passed the smalls face was getting red, he was now bug-eyed.

"Well, yeah." Bill allured, a smirk pulling at his lips.

"Forget it! You heard nothing! Bill I—" Dipper stopped when Bills lips pecked his forehead.

"It's fine." Bill laughed, patting Dippers hands and standing up.

"Wait-" Dippers mouth snapped shut, he didn't want to get into it and have a long talk about this.

"Pine Tree...shut up already, it's not a big deal." The demon chuckled quietly, ruffling the smaller males hair.

The said brunet pouted as the raven haired tugged him back into their room, the both of them sitting down in Bills bed.

"So, what's up? You're jealous of Finn?" Dipper bit his lip, eyes stuck onto the demons gaze.

"I don't like him, I guess..." The small shrugged his shoulders, taking notice to how Bills eyes watched as he chewed his lip.

Dipper continued to nibble his lip, watching for any reaction from the taller male.

Bill nodded absently, finding himself leaning closer and closer to the smaller males lips.

"Then it won't be a problem for me to stay clear of him." The demon mumbled, suddenly leaning back after snapping himself out his daze.

"Right." Dipper gave a nervous smile, releasing his lip from biting on it.

"Dipper! Bill! Dinners ready!" Mabel called from downstairs, making the two get away from each other, straightening themselves out.

The two went downstairs in a hurry, ready to eat so that they could do the usual.

Tonight they were having spaghetti and meatballs, with garlic bread and Caesar salad.

"Good evening." Ford smiled to the two.

"Привет." Bill greeted back, taking his seat beside Dipper, who was already eating his meal quietly.

"So, hows it go with Finn, did he say anything interesting?" Mabel asked, giving a smiled that was too sweet to ignore the fact something was up her sleeve.

"Oh, well, he did say he was interested in maybe getting together but I'm not very sure I want to, me and Dipper have plans." Bill shrugged, side glancing Dipper who didn't seem bothered that they suddenly had plans, he played along.

"What are your plans, they must surely be important if you canceled on a date with someone new." Ford asked, watching the two younger males.

Stan didn't seem very interested in the conversation as he shovelled his food down.

"We're going out into the woods, Dipper says there are some cool creatures around here that he would like me to see." Bill smiled, eating his last bite of food, Dipper following.

"Dipper, are you sure that Bill would be accepting of the towns...strangeness?" Dipper rolled his eyes, turning to face his great uncle.

"Gruncle Ford, he'll be fine." The small waved, making Bills hand and going to drag him upstairs.

"Awe, could me and Finn at least come with you guys?" Mabel asked with a pout and puppy eyes.

The male twin shook his head, a kind smile tugging his lips.

"Only if you guys are interested in a four hour hike, me and Bill plan on going a little deeper than usual into the forest." The small male them dragged the demon up the stairs.

The two flopping down onto the bed, exhausted.