Having Fun Being a Teen Pt.1

"Hey, I heard there's going to be community games in town today!" Mabel spoke up as the three of them sat in the living room after they finished up lunch.

"Hm? Community games?" Bill asked, glancing over to the brunette.

"Yeah, there will be man hunt with all the kids in town, of course after playing 'teen games'," she used air quotes at this, "like truth or dare, paintball games, water balloon fights, capture the flag and stuff like that." The female twin explained.

"Really? Sounds fun." Dipper smiled, nuzzling closer to his boyfriend.

"Yeah, and it will be going on all night." She said with a wide pearly white smile.

"You wanna go, babe?" Bill questioned the smaller, rubbing small circles on his lovers back.

"Sure, I don't see why not..." Dipper murmured, shrugging his shoulder a little as he smiled to his two favourite people.

"Great! It starts in an hour." The demon stood up and stretched with a yawn.

"Then I'll be taking a shower before we head out." The twins nodded and decided to start getting ready.

"Dipper, can I pick your outfit tonight?" Mabel asked while turning towards him with a wide smile stretching across her cheeks.

"Uhh, yeah, I guess..." Dipper offered a small smile, his own cheeks turning an unnoticeable pink.

"Alright, lets go then!" The female twin laughed, tugging her brother along towards his own room.

She looked around in his drawers for an outfit that she'd think would look great.

"I didn't know your clothes were so girly like mine, I mean c'mon, you have so many skinny jeans, and many fitting shirts."

"I didn't know that was called "girly"."

"Ehhh, no offence, bro bro." Mabel nervously chuckled, taking a pair of his light blue skinny jeans then headed towards her bedroom.

"What are you doing?" The brunet asked, following his sister.

"Getting a different shirt other than your long sleeve t shirts." Mabel shrugged, going through her shirt drawer, searching for a specific shirt she thought would look good on her brother.

Over the years she noticed her brothers body shape was like their mothers, though Mabel was a bit more fit like her father, but Dipper was small, frail, and practically curved.

"Here, put this outfit on." The smaller brown haired one looked down at the outfit.

Seeing the high waist skinny jeans with a sweatshirt crop top that was a royal blue, then a white tank to put on beneath.

"Uhm, okay, be right back." He mumbled, taking the clothes to the room to change, which he did quickly.

When he looked in the body length mirror in the room his face flushed brightly.

He'd never really tried something on that was like this, but he loved it, he thought he looked amazing for once.

"Woah..." Dipper breathed, turning a bit to see his backside.

He always wore big baggy clothes that he didn't realize how curvy he was.

"Hey, beautiful." Bill was leaning against the door frame when the brunet turned to look, the demons arms crossed and hair slightly damp.