Territorial or Jealousy

Mabel had invited some friends over, including a guy that just moved into town.

Bill and Dipper had been watching tv when the female twin barged in through the front door with Grenda, Candy and a rather strange boy.

Now you guys already now what Grenda and Candy look like, the only thing that changed is that they had grown taller, Grenda was maybe a little more slim than the last time Dipper had seen her, but her deep voice was still there.

The boy, however, was about the same height as Dipper maybe a few centimetres shorter but not at all taller than Mabel or Dipper himself.

They were practically the same height, not any taller but not exactly the same height.

He had orange-red hair, tanned skin, and a baby blue turtleneck with black ripped skinny jeans and converses that matched the colour of his hair, his eyes were also a sky blue, mixed in with some green.

Bill stared along with Dipper, who was leaned against Bill, said demons arm was wrapped around the shorts shoulders.

Dipper could only scoot closer to Bill, practically crawling into the mans lap.

"Dipper! Bill! I'd like you to meet Finn! He just moved into town and I'd thought he'd stay for dinner!" Mabel cheered, taking Finns wrist and dragging him along to be in front of the two other males.

He mostly looked at Bill, face turning a cherry red, like his stupid hair. ((No offence to any gingers! It's just to add to the story, you get me?))

"Hello, you must be Mabel's brother, and you must be the hot guy that stays here, I've heard lots about you two." Finn grinned, sticking his hand out that must have been meant for Bill, but Dipper beat him to it, taking the Ginger's hand in his in a firm grip, if not maybe a little harder.

"Dipper. Dipper Pines." The brunet smiled innocently, not at all letting his hatred show, instead he gave the sweetest face he could muster, still sitting in the demons lap.

Finn took notice of the 'sitting in lap' action and frowned a little, watching as Dipper took his hand back to wrap Bills arms around his waist, leaning against the demons chest comfortably.

"I'm William, but please, call me Bill." The black haired male chuckles, the boy in his lap feels himself smile, but frowns on the inside.

"You have an accent, where are you from?" Finn asks, tilting his head.

"Oh, I'm from Russia. I used to live in Samara." Bill says, squeezing the brunet in his lap, placing his chin on the boys shoulder.

Dipper is enjoying this, enjoying the scene roll out.

"Oh, I see." Finn shifts his weight to one foot, looking rather uncomfortable now.

Dipper turns his head so that his mouth is close to Bill ear and whispers something.

Bill only smirks, giving a nod afterwards.

"Could you maybe move, sweet cheeks would like to watch his show." Bill chuckles, unmuting the tv that had been muted when Mabel had made her dramatic entrance.

"Alright guys, let's leave these two alone, they seem busy." Mabel laughs, eyes rolling, Dipper blushes slightly, a polite smile makes his face brighten a bit, just a bit.

"Okay..." Finn sighs, following the girls to Mabel's room.

When they leave Bill shifts in his spot, turning so that his back was pressed against the arm rest.

"What was that, huh?" Bill whispers in the brunets ear, making said male shiver visibly and blush harder.

"I don't know what you're talking about." Dipper smiles cheekily, turning so he was facing Bill.