Paz's Invite

After the shower both Bill and Dipper went downstairs to make some breakfast because Dipper wanted to and Bill agreed.

Dipper went ahead to dice up fruit to make fruit salad for the others.

Then he made coffee and got a tin of orange juice, placed the bowl of fruit salad in the middle of the table along with the jug of juice.

Meanwhile Bill made omelettes and toast for everyone for when they wake up.

By now it was going onto eight and for the most part they had stood in the shower peacefully for quite a while, before Dipper washed up and followed to Bill do the same.

After they set up everything, Bill went to sit at the table and eat, but was stopped by Dipper who looked disapprovingly at the taller male.

"We'll wait for the others to come and eat, for now we can wait for them, we can watch tv." Dipper said, tugging his lover along to the living room.

"Okay..." Bill sighed, following the smaller to sit on the couch.

They relaxed and Dipper silently crawled over onto the others lap and snuggling on him. they got comfortable in front of the tv and switched the said device on.

Right as it turned on Finding Nemo popped up.

To which they settled with, Bill held Dippers hand in both of his own, running his thumb along the back of said brunets hand.

All while he stared at the other, the television far out of his mind as his main focus was on Dipper.

He took in every little detail of the smaller, not missing one thing about him.

Like the way his birthmark peaked out from under his hair, and the little flicker of white in his eyes and how he'd glance down at their hands every once in a while with a small smile and blush.

He didn't realize how much he was falling for Dipper.

Not too long later the family started to wake up, one by one.

Mabel was up first, then Stan came out from his room and then Ford came up from the basement.

Dipper stood up and headed to the kitchen to go and eat with the others now awake.

Bill huffed but followed even though he still wanted to sit with his lover on the couch.

Once they were all seated they started to eat, everyone thanking the two for making breakfast for them.

"It's no problem, we just happened to wake up early." Dipper explained, taking a bite out of his toast.

His smoothie was already done, him being on his second glass of juice and three quarters of his food finished.

Bill had noticed he'd been eating more lately and was very pleased with that.

"You guys are such good cooks, you should bake with me sometime!" Mabel smiled, chomping down on the omelettes.

"Bill does most of the cooking, he won't let me do much since he's worried I'll hurt myself, but yeah, sure I wouldn't mind." Dipper shrugged looking over to Bill whom also gave a shrug.

"Eh, doesn't matter to m-" a knock sounded at the front door and they all stopped to look at the entrance.

"Ugh, I'll get it." Mabel sighed, getting up and answering the door.

A few seconds later she entered with Pacifica in tow, who was smiling as she entered with Mabel.

"Paz came for a visit." Mabel said with a half smile.(To all of those who want Mabcifica comment right now or you won't get it.)

"Hi, guys." Pacifica waved, taking a seat beside Mabel's spot.

Bill took Dippers hand in his and gave a soft squeeze that the said brunet returned with a slight roll of his eyes.

"Mornin'" Stan grumbled, still stuffing his face with food.

"I can't help but notice you're chipper attitude this morning, Pacifica, something interesting?" Ford spoke up, sipping the smoothie as he glanced at the blonde.

"Oh, well, I got four tickets for this thing at the mall." She said glancing at Dipper and Bill along with Mabel.

"Oh?" Dipper hummed, taking his hand back from Bill to continue eating.

"It's a concert and market that's happening, a lot of people are going to be there." Paz grinned, taking the tickets out from her purse to show the others.

"And I was just wondering if you guys wanted to join?" She said, now with a nervous smile as she asked.

Dipper stopped mid bite to look up at Paz, he stared at her for quite a while as the family stayed silent, Mabel look like she was thinking.

Then the brunet looked over at Bill, giving a side glance as he bit his lip.

"Bill?" The small questioned, placing his hand back over his lovers hand.

Bill frowned slightly, but looked back at the small male, still frowning.

Please?

Dipper thought with the puppy dog eyes to the demon.

"Sure." Bill shrugged, looking away and drinking the rest of his smoothie.

"I would love to!" Mabel blurted out, smiling widely.

"Great, then I guess we can all meet up at the mall tomorrow." The blonde said as she stood from her chair.

"You're not staying?" Mabel asked with a pout, staring up at the other female.

"Uhm..." The taller girl started.

"I mean- I could if you want?" Pacifica mumbled under her breath, rubbing her arm as if uncomfortable.

"Yes!" Mabel shouted, tugging the said female to sit back down.