Adventuring

*Dippers POV*

The both of us hopped into the portal and came back out standing in front of a different Mystery Shack, it looked the same as the one I lived in, but I knew it wasn't my Mystery Shack.

I hear voices coming from behind us, so I turn around to see...me, yeah, it's pretty much me.

The odd thing is that I am a deer, half deer I mean.

"Oh, hi?" My other me raises a brow in curiosity as he takes a step closer.

"Pine Tree, don't you dare take another step closer to them! You have to be carful!" A different Bill steps out from the bushes.

But he's a blond in this dimension and wears a riffle over his shoulder.

A black eye patch covers his left eye and he doesn't dress formal at all.

His clothes are a yellow plaid long sleeve and loose jeans with brown muddy boots.

"They seem harmless." Myself points out, his deer ears flattening against his head.

"Yeah, they seem harmless." The blond scoffs, coming over to stand beside my other self.

"Eh, we sort of are harmless, we don't plan to do anything." Bill from my dimension shrugs, making a soda appear in his hand.

"You're a demon! See Dipper we should probably kill them before they do something!" The blond shakes the centaur me by the shoulders.

"Yeah, what's a demon going to do? Nothing bad, I mean we've dealt with plenty of things before and this isn't even that bad..." The me from this dimension shrugged the hands off his shoulders and turned back to us.

"So, what's up? You guys need something? I'm sure there's a reason you're here, I mean demons don't just enter random dimensions just for the fun of it." I gave a nervous laugh while elbowing Bills arm.

"Well, sure we do, plus it's fun to stop by every once in a while." The demon gave a laugh, but stopped short to take a drink of his pop.

"That's kind of...odd." The centaur mumbled, looking to the blond who was grumbling while fiddling with his rifle like a pouting child.

"I made a deal with him so he kind of has to take me to different dimensions because I want him to." I snicker, pointing over to my Bill.

"A deal with a demon, huh? Aren't those like...powerful?" I only nod in response.

"Very." Bill answers aloud, wrapping his arm around my waist making me feel...secure.

It's felt like that for the past few days, when he holds me...

I snap out of my thoughts and smile over at the other Dipper.

"Anyway, is there something you guys wanted to do while you're here?" The other me asked, though looked at the blond Bill.

"I just wanted to look around this dimension." I say, looking around our surroundings.

Not much is different other than the people in this place.

"Are you sure? Only the people are different, not the place." My Bill informed, nudging me a little.

"Well, we could always just walk around town to see what's different about the people." I blow a raspberry, though my eyes land on the Shack.

"We better leave, Ford would freak if he seen versions of us from a different dimension." Myself shudders and starts walking back into the woods, we all follow after him.

I stop in front of Bill, pulling out the camera and he quickly puts up a peace sign with his hand, grinning.

I snap the picture and take the photo out and start waving it so it can develop.