Quickie

A week.

A week has passed now, Dipper had gotten very comfortable in the home that they have been staying in while Bill has been in heat.

The small wouldn't lie, his body was starting to get exhausted with all the...sex.

But he didn't ever say no, he didn't want to, if he were being honest, also because he didn't have a choice.

It's not that it was anything against his will or, hurting him.

Bill wouldn't take no as an answer, so he was always close to the demon, if he wasn't sitting on the mans lap then the said demon was following him around or washing him up.

They decided that they would go out today, only because Dipper was starting to get a little unnerved being cooped up, the two of them were going to stop by the shack later on.

And to just tell the family that they were going to be gone for a little while, two more weeks had to go by until Bills heat stopped.

At the moment though, Bill and the small were sitting in the bath tub, bubbles surrounding them.

Dipper sat on the older males lap, playing around with some bubbles while the demon lathered his hair with lavender scented shampoo.

When the tall was done rinsing out the soap he turned Dipper around to have the small face him, staring down at the teenage boy.

"What's wrong, Master?" The brunet asked with a small pout, his arms wrapping around the others shoulders.

"Nothing, love, you're just...covered with my marks, I think it will be hard to hide." At this the small giggled, placing a kiss on Bills cheek.

"Don't worry, I'll make sure to cover it all up, Mabel taught me many different ways to cover up hickeys." Bill just chuckled and nodded, the urge to mark the small more returning to him as he thought about going out in public.

That would mean others around, others lead to them looking at the demons partner, and he didnt want anyone having some form of contact with his Pine Tree.

Whether it be eye contact, physical, or emotional contact, he could only do such with his Pine Tree.

So, with a bit of reluctance, he leaned down until his lips met the others skin, nipping at it softly, a little growl had escaped him.

Dipper shuddered as he felt the demon hardening beneath him, his hips being lifted by the man and lowered slowly on his masters cock, a small whimper left the small.

"Master...we have to...lea—leave soon." Dipper murmured, yet pulled the demon closer to him so that his chin rest on his shoulder.

"It'll be quick." Bill whispered into the others ear, his nose pressed closely, this only made the small quiver.

"Mmh, okay..." The small shuddered out, letting his master hold him by the hips and control his movements.

The black haired man helped lift the brunet and lower him, this continued in a slow repeated pattern.

Soon enough Dippers breath came out in pants as he moaned quietly, nose in the crook of Bills neck.

The teen slowly started to nervously nibble on Bills skin, he'd never left a mark on a person before, so he was nervous if this was okay to do.

Though when Bill didn't stop him, he started to feel more comfortable with it, so he eventually started to suckle at the pale skin.

His marks weren't too visible but they were marks, so soon enough he stopped to pant softly into the taller males ear.