Overthinking

Short chapter of Bills PoV, also just a filler ig

Idk (/;-;)/ just have it...

*Bills PoV*

Today Pine Tree went to the store with Shooting Star, they were just going to get dog food for waddles after he stopped eating meat after I talked about how they cannibalized him and fed him pigs...

I'm pretty sure he understood me...

I just sat in the room, looking at the ceiling in boredom.

"Hm." I hummed, floating upwards and turning so my feet touched the ground.

I wonder what Dipper has in that box of his when he came home that one day.

I open the closet and stare up at the small rectangular box I seen him slide up there.

My hand grabs it easily unlike how Dipper has to tiptoe to access up here, I hold it with both hands, soon making the lid levitate off and land on the shelf near me.

In it are small throwing blades, only four, yet they still have blood stains on them.

I kind of wonder if the kid has bloodlust or something, fascination of pain that's not his own, possible sociopath?

I mean, it would make sense, he did say his logic got all fucked up after the institute.

I still don't see why they decided to put him in there, I kind of like him this way, there's something that keeps me with him and I'm not sure what or how I feel about it.

He's dark only when he wants to be, and it seems that I took a liking to it.

Meh, I'm sure it's not a problem having one more sociopath in the world, it won't make a difference.

I remember when I was still an inkling of a demon I started finding interests in murdering animals, then people...then eventually went on killing sprees...

At least he doesn't have a desire to kill his family?

I don't know, I'm trynna look on the bright side of things like Mabel does...

Should I mention it?

No, humans don't just have a conversation about that, it's weird for them, possibly even uncomfortable, and I don't want to make Pine Tree uncomfortable.

Maybe, I'll just let it be until he feels okay talking about it with me.

Okay...

Only when he brings it up, don't bring it up, Cipher.

Let it be.

I put the knives back and close the closet to go over and lay back down.

"Hey, handsome." Dipper walked in, carrying a little plastic bag in hand.

Looks like he got more artsy stuff.

I smile and pat beside me, immediately he comes over and sits beside me to show me a mini journal he got from the store.

His smile is wide as he goes on about things that just leave my other ear, I'm to busy staring at him, yet he keeps talking like he doesn't notice.

He should be fine for now...

He's okay.

I think with a smile.