College?

Holy ef, guys, I hit a 100k!

This is so great! Like, wow, I'm speechless 😶

Also, this is a character development chapter??

——-

One day, Dipper sat on his desk, with his laptop and some notes in front of him.

Bill noticed this had been going on for only a couple nights now as the brunet had been mumbling in the room jolting things down or typing away.

So the demon walked in and leaned on the door.

It was nearing lunch so Bill was also going to be coming in to remind him to eat.

"Watcha doing, Pine Tree?" Bill asked quietly, yet startled the eighteen year old.

"Oh, uh, I'm looking for a college to go to," the teen started, "it's two months now until school time, so I'm going to be applying soon." Dipper smiled a small smile.

"College? Oh, yeah, I forgot that's a thing here." Bill said back, going over and resting his hands down on the others shoulders as he let out a breath.

The brunet leaned against his stomach, a heavy sigh leaving him.

"Which one are you applying for? Or have you made a choice yet?" The demon asked casually, slowly starting to massage the others shoulders.

"I'm thinking about one in Cal, or New York."

"I mean, I got the money." Bill smirked, stopping to place kisses on the smalls head.

"Are you just going to be paying for everything in my life?" The small smiled jokingly, but just got a curt nod in response.

"Oh my god..." Dipper murmured, rolling his eyes as he went back to scrolling through his computer once more.

Time passed and Bill was still messaging the others shoulders, the small smiled to himself, turning in his chair and standing to look up at his lover.

"For now I've applied for two colleges and the first accept will be the one I will go to." The brunet grinned, tiptoeing up to kiss the tall quickly.

Yet Bill held the kiss in place for longer, the two just stand there with their lips pressed against each other.

Without word they pulled apart and smiled at the other before they made their way down the stairs.

It was lunch so they asked if Mabel wanted to go to the ice cream shop again.

She agreed, saying that Paz would be joining.

With that they met the bleach blonde at the shop.

...

"I mean...it sucks, yeah, but think about it, afterwards you can live with your dream career and have a family." The brunet reasoned as the four sat in the upstairs part of the parlour. "Doesn't that sound...amazing? To you guys?"

"Yeah, but I haven't even picked where I want to go, yet..." Paz stressed, muttering the last part.

"Me too, it's just been hard to find one I like!" Mabel pouted, leaning way back into the beanbag chair while she chowed down on her ice cream, stress eating.

"I mean I've applied for one in Cal..." Dipper murmured, looking away from the three.

"Really?! Where?! You gotta tell me, bro bro, I'll just end up going to the same college, there's nowhere else for me!" The brunette said in a dramatic tone, as if she couldn't part with her twin.