To First Dates, Am I right? ^_^

Bill smiled to himself as he patted the wrinkles down on his shirt.

He wore a black button up shirt, white jeans and some black socks.

He planned on taking Dipper out tonight, they may have been in a relationship for nearly five months but without spoiling the crap out of Dipper on an expensive fancy date, made it not feel right.

The demon looked at his hair in disappointment, trying to decide if having it messy or combed was better.

After sometime he sighed and walked out of the room.

"Mabel! I need help!" Bill called, walking to her room, Pacifica sat with her on her bed.

The two stared at him.

"Huh, with what?" She asked, scanning him.

"My hair..." Bill sighed, rubbing his arm anxiously.

"Oh, are you planning something tonight?" She asked with a wide smile, her eyes looking at the tall with excitement.

"Uhh, ye-yeah, gonna take your brother on a date." Mabel beamed with happiness and excitement.

"Oh, sorry, where to?" The female twin asked, observing Bills outfit then his hair, nodding with approval at his fancy attire.

"Well, I was planning on taking him to the park first, then let him pick out a gift at any store and finally dinner, I guess." Paz grinned at him, deep down happy for the two that seemed very happy with each other.

"That sounds fun." Mabel smiled, still looking at his hair.

She then went over to her drawer and pulled out a comb.

"I'll comb it for you, I think it would suit you better." The female twin said aloud, taking the comb in one hand and the other hand messing with Bills hair.

The female twin then started to comb the demons hair back, but frowned.

"Paz, get a cup of water from my bathroom." The blonde got up and fetched the said cup from the bathroom.

She came back with it and handed it over to the female twin.

Then Mabel proceeded to get gel out of her drawer.

"What's the water for?" Bill asked, looking down at the female twin with curiosity.

"It'll help style your hair better and keep it in place when it dries." Mabel shrugged, smiling lopsidedly, playing around with his hair, as if trying to find a way that looked good.

"Alright." Bill muttered, standing uncomfortably in his spot.

Never in his life did Bill think he needed help with hair so he could go on a date with someone he actually cares about!

Mabel dipped the comb in the cup, combing it through Bills hair.

It took time, but when she was done, she smiled at her work.

"There, it looks great." The brunette grinned, running the comb through Bills hair one more time before letting Bill go.

"Uhh, thanks Mabel..." Bill smiled, leaving the room.

"No problem, I guess." The female twin smiled after him, turning to the blonde.

Bill went back to the room, checking himself in the mirror on the wall, actually liking the way his hair looked.

"Not bad..." The demon whispered, then picked his cell phone up and headed out.

The male had to pick Dipper up from work so that he could go on ahead and take him on a date.