Finally Understood

Heheheh, prepare for the smut to begin, the next few will include lots, just a little heads up TuT

And prepare for full on masochistic Dipper, I'm not kidding, be very fucking prepared.

Good luck, from your dear author-chan.

———

*Dippers PoV*

I moaned quietly as Bills teeth sunk into my flesh, I could feel the liquid run down my shoulder, but he laps it up not letting a drop get away.

I'm backed up until my back is pushing up against a tree, I notice that we hadn't landed in the park, no, we were in the middle of the woods now.

His hands start to roam in all directions, my own hands still tangled up in his black locks.

His hair had grown, it was longer now, he had mentioned that he didn't wanna cut it.

"Fuck..." He murmured, pulling away quickly, staring at the bite mark in more disbelief than shock.

I give a small whine, wanting him to keep going.

"Look, I wasn't expecting it to happen now, but I think I might be in heat." His voice was gruff, strained, as if holding himself back, his eyes were still dilated.

"Tha—that's okay." I say, my breaths coming out as pants.

"I want to hurt you so bad." He whispered staring at his bite mark he left on me now with mixed emotions.

I can see regret, relief, worry, lust and the sadistic side of him.

"What's wrong with that?" I question, running my fingers down the sides of his face until I cup his cheeks.

"I won't be able to stop myself." I only smile sweetly.

"Do what ever you want to me, Master." The name slipped out before I could stop myself, so I looked away from him when I realized what I had said.

When the words escaped me, Bill let out that same rumbling growl, his hands tightly gripping my sides.

"Master?" Bill grumbles near my ear, his breath making me shiver.

"I—I didn't mean to say that..." I say quietly, my palms coming to rest on his chest, keeping him a little further away from me.

"No. No no no, I like it." The demon made a purring sound that came from the back of his throat, his Adam's apple vibrating as he lets the sound out.

He doesn't say anything else when he snaps his fingers and we're in a room, where? I have absolutely no clue.

I'm now pressed up against a wall, Bill being in the crook of my neck, still making the rumbling purr.

He pulls back to look me in the eyes, burning with lust.

"Love me...hurt me." I whisper, that's all he needs to take me by the thighs, picking me up and pushing my backside harder into the wall, my legs wrapping around his waist. (Ayyy, there it is, hahahah I'm not sorry.)

His teeth are sinking into another spot on my neck in a matter of no time, nails digging into my hips and I find that I no longer wear a shirt.

I let out a groan, my head tilting to the other side so he can get better access.

His teeth break the skin on my neck, I roll my hips, wanting any kind of friction between us.

He growls, pushing my hips back against the wall and keeping them there, preventing me from moving, I whine.