Dreams

I'm sorry this is totally sick, but it's plot so...sorry?

———

The brunet awoke with bright lights surrounding him along with his family.

He lets out a groan from the brightness of the lights and looks around at his family surrounding him.

"Did I kill myself? Am I in heaven?" Dipper asks quietly, not ready to sit up just yet.

"No, Dipper." Stan responds, for once he looks really sad as he rubs his arm and stares at Dipper.

"You're in the hospital." Ford speaks, taking a step closer to his great nephew, everyone looks sad, even Mabel.

"Why? What happened? Am I going to be okay?" The brunet asks, sitting up a little bit, he lets out a small quiet hiss at the pain.

But, to be completely honest, pain didn't bother him at all.

This was all just a set up, a way to cover up his tracks.

"Dipper, you almost died!" Mabel said in a raised voice, tears streaming down her face.

"I did? How?" Mabel only shakes her head to look at Ford, wanting him to explain.

"Ethan...Ethan did some terrible thing to you, Dipper." Dipper almost laughed aloud, but was able to hold himself back from laughing.

Ethan couldn't do shit to people, what did they think he did? They think he...hurt him?

This was all to perfect, they already thought Ethan did things to him, all Dipper had to do was make up more things that had happened.

Then he could go freely and everything would go back to normal.

The brunet stayed silent, tears building up in his eyes, making his eyes glossed over.

"He..." Dipper paused, thinking what would be believable, but if he wanted it to be believable, he would wait for the perfect time.

"He what? What did he do?" The small brunet shook his head, laying back down and turning away from his family.

"I don't wanna talk about it..." The boy mumbled, smiling to himself as his family just let out sighs.

"Look, Dip, visiting hours are closing, so we'll be heading out now." Mabel said with a soft tone.

"Okay..." Dipper murmured, hearing his family leave the room.

———

Dipper smiled to himself in the hospital bed, looking out the window as the night sky was a lovely midnight colour.

The sky somehow being bright just a little bit from the full moon.

His eyes trailed down to stare at the bruises and cuts on his body, along his arms and legs.

The boy stood up, taking the iv bag with him to the bathroom.

Once he entered he the bathroom he flicked the light, taking a moment to get adjusted to the light.

When he was used to the light he turned around in the hospital gown so his back faced the large mirror.

Large gashes lined his back, burn marks from the cigarettes and little stab wounds here and there.

A sigh escaped his lips when he noticed that the wounds were stitched and covered in gauze.

His whole back and torso was wrapped, but he knew what lay underneath, because he was the one to put them there.