Ch2- A Lively Night With Rina

Hello again guys.

This is the second chapter. The picture up there is not mine. Please point out any mistake. I accept everything.
——————————————————
Kuros' House

"Heh, a prodigy?"

Hiiragi only tilted his head and looked at Miyuu with a curious face.

"Yes, Nii. Around 11 years ago, a girl with many elements was found. The girl also had monstrous mana which even rivals a demon. The girl had affinity towards fire, water, wind, earth, normal and light. The girl was proved to be a mortal. She didn't turn into a monster or demon even with those affinity. Now, the girl was attending the Magic Highschool, the famous school which was attended by peoples who have affinity other than normal. The girl's name is Kawai Rina. She has silky, long golden hair and big golden eyes. A beautiful face like an angel. Soothing voice. Height 171cm. At the age of 15, she was given the title Young Mage because of her mastery in fire, water, earth and wind. And did I mention that she is a friendly person?"

As Miyuu finished reciting Rina's story, Rina's face turned red from hearing her own story.

However, Hiiragi's reaction was...

"Is that so, Myu have you finished cooking? I'm hungry."

He didn't care. Silence filled the room.

"Nii, this is a serious situation! Why did you abducted the world famous Young Mage!?"

Miyuu shouted as she was irritated with her brother's carefree attitude.

"Hey, I smelled something's burning."

But, he ignored it and told her to cook.

"Ah, the curry!"

Miyuu went to the kitchen and tended the curry.

Hiiragi turned towards Rina and noticed her ragged attire. He ignored it and asked.

"Hey, can I ask something?"

Rina who was still blushing snapped out of her daydreaming and answered.

"Y-yes, please go ahead."

Rina stuttered as she realized how a fan would act about her idol.

"Relax, Myu is just excited meeting her own idol."

Rina had a doubt about Hiiragi's statement so she asked.

"How did you even know if I'm the real one?"

Hiiragi who heard the question answered.

"The fact that you blushes when Myu's storytelling about you and the fact you ask how I knew you are the real Kawai Rina is enough for me to deduct that you are the real one."

"W-wow. That's just amazing."

"Not really amazing since it was just a guess."

Rina was astounded by Hiiragi's intelligence. However, he is not finished yet.

"There are also the fact that you have similarities with the story. The rope, blindfold and clothes that were used to restrict you were magic nullification items which were rare and expensive. The rumors about the Young Mage is a beautiful like an angel would make a rapist and molester desperately bought and used it on you. And Kawai Rina is a 16 years old girl with well endowed body. You are 16 years old too. The last evidence is....."

"The last evidence is......"

Rina, still in amazement of how Hiiragi observation and information skill level was high, wondered what was the last thing. And the answer was-