Ch19- The Silent Grim Reaper's Beloved

Yoo! Long time no see! Okay guys, a new chapter is here. Thanks for reading and please continue to read this...
-----------------------------------------------------------
Miyuu's Bedroom

The previous perfectly coordinated furnitures and decorations were completely messed up. Some of them even broke and disappeared.

The culprit who caused all of this was the one who occupied this room. The culprit was the one who was covering her ears with both of her hands at the corner of the room.

However, she was not alone. There were two other people who were in this room. A boy and a girl who were in their teen.

All three of them had beautiful faces that would caused many people to be jealous. But, right at this moment, their faces showed various different expression with different thoughts.

The boy, Tsukasa Eiji was completely confused by the current situation. His face showed that he was very worried about the girl who caused this mess but at the same time he was confused by the sudden change of her.

Meanwhile, the girl who was watching the culprit, Yamada Yukari had a worried expression which was not strange since she knew the culprit since she was a child.

Lastly, the culprit, Kuro Miyuu was currently casting all kinds of magics chantlessly which was normally impossible to do it and she was casting them in rapid pace which was again usually impossible to execute by any of the mages in the world.

This situation happened because of the disappearance of a boy who is the older brother of Kuro Miyuu.

Now, how will this situation conclude?
-----------------------------------------------------------
Eiji's POV

What had just happened?

This thought crossed my mind. Truthfully, this situation did not fully comprehended in my mind yet. The previously shy and quiet Miyuu-chan is currently rampaging in her room, casting all those magic spells towards us chantlessly.

First of all, why did this happened? I've got no idea at all. Initially, Hiiragi-kun and Miyuu-chan escaped from the garden since they got hurt from Sylvia's word or so I thought. But, when I search for him to at least try to make him forgive Sylvia for her mistake, his whereabouts is unknown.

On the way, I met Rina-chan and chatted about few things. Then, we search for Hiiragi-kun everywhere until Miyuu-chan's bedroom.

Honestly, I hesitated whether I should enter or not but I decided to enter but only found Miyuu-chan's sleeping peacefully without Hiiragi-kun's presence.

I thought it was strange since even though I've only know Hiiragi-kun for almost a month, I knew that he wasn't the one who will leave his younger sister alone.

I expect that he need some time to calm down since Sylvia's words really hurt a man's pride and I understand that Hiiragi-kun might felt down because of it.

Then, Yukari and Haruto-kun entered the room while barraging us with questions anxiously.

Suddenly, Miyuu-chan woke up. Firstly, she acted like normal but when Hiiragi-kun's name came up, she asked us where he is. Then, I unknowingly broke the seal of a silent disaster.

And then, it came to this situation.

"Miyuu-chan! Calm down!"

I shouted with my whole strength. Right now, my body felt multiple times heavier like thousands of grams were tied around my whole body. I was forced to use my whole energy to keep moving.