Ch0.5-Side Story-Secret Crush

A side chapter guys. It's a story that is not directly related so just enjoy it.
***********************************
Minagawa Rika is a normal girl with a cute appearance. She is just a normal girl who has her own friends.

She is a girl who is cheerful but a little shy around someone she doesn't know.

"Rika~. Help me with my homework please~."

"You didn't finish it yet? Geez, what did you do last night?"

"I was playing online game. An important event came up."

Kaoru explained. Kaoru is Rika's best friend since they were children. Rika has dark brown hair with brown eyes while Kaoru has black hair with brown eyes.

"Okay, let's see what you didn't do yet."

"Hehehe. Thank you, Rika."

Rika immediately take a look at Kaoru's book and helped her with the unfinished homework.

They were in the same classroom. Their classmates were mingling with their own friend circles.

Then, the class's door was opened. A boy who has messy hair entered the class. The whole class went silent as the boy walked to his seat.

The other classmates were whispering about him.

"Hey, isn't he the one in the news?"

"Yeah, why is he in our school I wonder?"

"He is the person of the rumours, right?"

Such words went through the class's air. Rika and Kaoru also heard them but they didn't know anything about it.

"Kaoru, what are they talking about?"

"Eh? Rika, you don't know?"

"Nope. What's wrong with Kuro-kun?"

The boy is Kuro Hiiragi. He has black hair reaching his nose, covering his deep black eyes. He has mysterious aura around him.

Right now, he is sleeping on his desk without minding the whole classroom.

Kaoru explained about Hiiragi to Rika.

"Hmm... I don't know much but I heard that he once thrashed the Yakuza who was disturbing this place alone. When the boss came to beat him, they were made to prostrate on the road and beg for forgiveness. I heard he did that because they piss him off. Well, that is only rumour at most, I think."

"Hmm?"

"What?"

"He didn't look like someone who did that, I think."

Rika glanced at Hiiragi and looked at him carefully. Truthfully Rika is not someone who judges a person by his appearance and rumours.

"Seriously, you look at him carefully. That messy black hair. That atmosphere around him. Isn't it creepy or suspicious?"

"That horrible, Kaoru. Haha."

"....that's strange."

"What?"

"For Rika to be curious of him, do you like him or what?"

"What are talking about suddenly? Hahahaha"

"Hmm...."

"What is it? You're staring too much."

"Do you like him?"

"W-well...."

"...."

"W-what?"

"........"