Ch34 - Once Again, Rank Up!

Hey guys! Here's update. Enjoy~
*****************************
Hawk's Inn

Hiiragi and Sylvie returned to the Hawk's Inn just at the right time for dinner. Roana welcomed them and told them to hurry for dinner. She was surprised to see Hiiragi carrying a huge bag full of weapons though in the beginning. Not to mention, the two bags of clothes also made her quite surprised.

They went up to their room and Hiiragi put all those weapons on the floor while stretching his arms and shoulders. Although he could endure carrying them, he was still a normal teenager who did not like to work hard. Sylvie who carried the bags of clothes put them down near the closet.

"Syl, let's put them in your Shadow Space except the one we will use."

"Okay, let me take my spear first. Which one will you use?"

"For me, I think the black sword would be enough."

Sylvie took her spear and leaned it against the wall while Hiiragi did the same with his black sword. Luckily, Bartos gave him a sheath for that sword since even if it was dull, it could still be dangerous.

Sylvie them proceeded to keep Hiiragi's other weapons inside her Shadow Space. Hiiragi took out his dark attire which he bought at Guardian Shop earlier. He wanted to put it on but decided to do so tomorrow. Sylvie on the other hand, clearly very excited to try on her new clothes.

"Hiiragi, could you close your eyes and turn back for a moment? I want to change into this."

"Wait, let's not be that trusting okay? Just let me get out of this room and head for dinner."

While Sylvie might be too excited to try on her new clothes and forgot that Hiiragi is still a guy, Hiiragi calmly advised her not to be too trusting to him since he is still a teenager who was in adolescence and still feel stimulated when looking at a female's body.

Hiiragi hurriedly left since he felt like he would be doing something that could not be undo if he stayed any longer.

Haa, I really need to talk with Syl about some decency after this, he thought

Hiiragi went downstairs and  sat on an empty chair with no one around it. Roana then sent the meals to the table while asking.

"Is Sylvie-san not coming?"

"She will but maybe a bit late. Just put the meals here, she will come later."

Roana did as he said and went to serve another customer. Hiiragi waited for Sylvie for around three minutes and finally Sylvie came down with her new dress. It was a simple but still attractive. It looked very good on her as Hiiragi could notice a few eyes turned to Sylvie the moment she came down.

Although some might say it did not suit her as an adventurer, surely they could not retort if it suited her as a woman.

"How is it?"

Sylvie asked as she sat in front of Hiiragi. Her face was beaming with a bright smile which emphasized her happiness.

"It suits you. Shall we eat?"

While some men would be hypnotized by her young beauty, Hiiragi was never the kind to be like that. He did feel that Sylvie was pretty but that was it. No additional thoughts about it.

"Thanks. Let's eat."

Sylvie did not mind him as she began to moved her spoon into her mouth . Hiiragi copied her movement and started to enjoy his meals.

As they enjoyed their meals, a few pairs of eyes were monitoring them with dark thoughts.

*****************************
The next day....