Ch13- The Records, Meeting and Training

Hello again. This time is the records, meeting and training. Guess who will be fighting at the training field and who will meet at Room Of Records.

Enjoy ✓
------------------
Room Of Records

"Nii, is it okay to defy the princess?"

"Don't worry. I already got the king's permission for this."

Miyuu was fidgeting restlessly around the Room Of Records. Hiiragi only relieved her by talking. However, since she still couldn't calm down, Hiiragi grabbed her shoulders and said.

"Don't worry, your onii-chan will settle everything. Now that I think of it, it's been a long time since you called me onii-chan, isn't it?"

"Th-that's long ago!!"

Miyuu shouted loudly as she felt embarrassed when Hiiragi was remeniscing past memories. Hiiragi chuckled.

Miyuu had been curious why Hiiragi wanted to read the records and history of this world.

"Nii, why do you want to read this world history?"

"Just getting some idea for my next novel."

Hiiragi lazily answered. But, Miyuu knew that her brother was trying to find something as she understood his habits. If Hiiragi answered nonchalantly, that meant he was trying to figure out something.

So, she just let him be and walked around the room.

"If you're bored, you can walk around the castle you know."

Hiiragi suggested an idea for Miyuu if she felt bored. Since history was Miyuu's weakness and her worst enemy. If she study about history, she would sleep in a minute.

Miyuu made a meek face as she didn't has anything to retort. But she chose to stay because she didn't know the castle way.

"I will stay."

"Okay. But don't suddenly disappear."

"I'm not a kid anymore!"

"You will always be a kid in my eyes."

"Muu~."

Miyuu pouted cutely. Hiiragi couldn't help but smiled at her behavior. Then, Hiiragi found what he was searching.

History of Human-Demon War

"Why would you read about that, Nii?"

"Hm. Just reading it. Nothing more."

"...... You even hide your intentions from your own younger sister, how timid."

"Hahaha. Then, I will tell you as I read."

Hiiragi found a chair and sat there. Miyuu averted her eyes around the room and searched for another chair but to no avail.

"How about you sit here?"

Hiiragi tap his lap and told her to sit there. Miyuu with a red face sat there quietly.

Hiiragi read the book which was about as thick as a dictionary while saying his intentions to Miyuu.

"You see, I was curious about why the demons would attack humans."

"Hee~. Isn't it for world domination?"

"I thought of that at first but after Alto-san explained the conditions to return home, something bothers me."

"What is it?"

Miyuu asked while turning her eyes upward. Her cute face became cuter with this action. Hiiragi smiled and pet her hairs.

"Well, there are few things but let me finish this first."