Ch20- Hiiragi's Sudden Change

Now, the part where Hiiragi mad is here. Thank you for reading.
***********************************
Hiiragi's Bedroom

The figure of a young girl who had an adorable face was peacefully sleeping in the king-sized bed which was obviously bigger than her. Her tranquil expression was very beautiful as if the previous frightening rampage was a lie.

Sitting on a chair beside the bed was her older brother who stopped her rampage like it was nothing. He was looking at his precious little sister's face with affection in his eyes. Needless to say that he was very protective of her since he couldn't afford to see her crying or hurt.

Behind him, various different people with different status were waiting for him with a grim face as if they were about to see off someone who's about to die.

The room was filled with painful silence as none of them were completely able to ignore the heavy atmosphere. All of them were looking at the boy who was stroking his little sister's hair gently.

Unable to stand the silence, the girl with golden hair spoke to him.

"Hiiragi-kun, is Myu-chan fine?"

"Yeah, for now. She had just exhausted her Mana."

"I see. That's good..."

As if nothing could be spoken anymore, the silence returned and no words were spoken out of anyone's mouth. All of them had a different face. One made a face like bitten bugs, one made an unreadable expression while one made a bewildered face.

Nevertheless, they all had the same question in their mind.

Who is Kuro Miyuu?

The first person to break the silence after Rina, was the princess of the kingdom, Sylvia Ivaris Griatim.

She, with her curious and confused feelings asked Hiiragi boldly as she lacked the insight and attitude that a princess should had.

"Hiiragi, who is Miyuu-sama and what magic did she used before?"

The spectators behind her were listening attentively as they had the same interest. On the other hand, Hiiragi, still looking at her sister affectionately didn't even turned to face her despite hearing her question clearly.

It seemed that he didn't care about Sylvia's question at all. Sylvia who saw this shouted as she was irritated by Hiiragi's attitude to her.

"Hey, listen to me! Tell us what kind of magic did she cast when she was rampaging earlier!! If things come to worst, it could have caused casualties! Therefore, you have no right to be silent!"

Her face was red in anger as her voice vibrated through the whole room. The maids who were walking outside were startled when they heard her voice. The king, Cyrus opened his mouth to speak as he tried to stop his daughter's rambling.

"Sylvia, sto-"

"Can we stop already?"

However, he was interrupted by Hiiragi's sudden response. His voice carried a tired tone as he turned to face someone who had been watching him in silence ever since he arrived in this world.

From his tone, tiredness and fed up were felt as he stood up and walk into the crowd.

"I'm tired. So tired. You may think of me and Myu as a normal teenager but did you really think we, especially me couldn't notice it?"

As he talked, he slowly moved his legs step by step slowly towards the target of his speech.

"Firstly, you chatted with me to find out my personality but couldn't notice much. Next, you asked Eiji-san to investigate about me but failed as he disobeyed. Following that, you ordered some men to watch every single movements and words that I made and uttered. Even when I'm sleeping, your men still spied me, making me unable to sleep soundly. Heck, you even used your own sibling to find out about me. Provoking, insulting and mocking. You even tried to make her duel me."