Ch44 - "What.....is this?"

Hello guys, what's up? Enjoy reading...

*****************************
Third Person POV

When the darkness enveloped the world, the whole world was in disarray. Kingdoms and empires were hastily working on finding the source of the current situation. This was not the first time such thing happened. However, the last time something like this happened was during the rise of the second demon lord, Diablo Yourul. During that moment, the whole world was enveloped by darkness. No light was to be seen. There was no sun to shine upon them. It was as if they were thrown into the abyss itself.

Compared to the current situation, it was on a smaller scale since only one part of the world was being completely enveloped by the darkness. However, the fact that the ominous Mana which reached the other kingdoms and empires, they were frantic.

*****************************
Kingdom Of Revias

The whole kingdom was in chaos. As they were the closest to the source, they were frantically trying to protect themselves from the possible danger.

"What have you found of this incident!?"

"I apologise, Your Majesty. We have yet to find anything despite our efforts!"

"Hurry up and solve this matter immediately! I'll forgive you not if our kingdom is to collapse because of this!"

"I understand, Your Majesty!"

The king of Revias was not able to calm down as he had experienced this incident before, but on a larger scale. He could still remember how the world was covered by the darkness and how he couldn't do anything at that moment. The power of The Second Demon Lord who had defeated the First Demon Lord was something not to be taken lightly. By his mere power, many of the brave soldiers who went to war fell on their knees just from his pressure. Some even fainted.

Diablo Yourul. The name which brought many brave men and heroes to tremble. Although he did not cause any kinds of destruction to human kingdoms, every time he participated in war between them, almost every single soldier who went there died without their corpses. It was as if they disappeared into thin air. That was the power of the demon lord who was called the Demon Lord Of Destruction.

The king then, prayed to the goddess he believed in.

"I beg of you, Anastasia-sama. Please provide us your blessings to survive upon any misfortune..."

*****************************
The Holy Kingdom Of Stacia

"Oracle-sama, what is happening!?"

The king of Stacia asked the young woman frantically as if he could not wait anymore. He was in panic due to the sudden dark scene.

The young woman called Oracle, held bother of her hands together, praying to Anastasia for the guidance for this demeanor. Her body glowed for a few couples of seconds with gentle gold and white light.

Then, the light faded and she opened her eyes to answer the king. With the beauty which was compared to the goddess, she had white hair, pure from any filth of the world and precious golden eyes which held the gentleness of a mother.

As she opened her mouth, a beautiful voice flowed out from her as if giving a revelation from the goddess herself.

"Thou shall fear not for this darkness, for it is not harmful to you... The one thou shall fear, is the the hidden darkness amongst yourselves..."

Right after the Oracle said those words, she closed her eyes and lost her consciousness. Before her body could touch the floor, the other priestesses caught her body and brought her to her room.