Ch26 - Beginning Of The Journey

Long time no see! Now then, enjoy. Sorry for not updating for a long time

***********************
The Palace

"Are you seriously fine doing this? Is it really okay?"

Eiji asked Hiiragi for confirmation as he couldn't believe what he was saying. He seemed to be very confused with Hiiragi's action.

"Yes, I'm serious. Please take Myu with you during your journey."

Impossible as it seemed, Hiiragi actually asked Eiji to bring Miyuu along with him during his journey to defeat the demon lord.

Eiji was very confused with his words right now as he knew that Hiiragi was very, very protective of his younger sister.

Before he tried to reply, Eiji looked around them to see if there was any person who could hear their conversation. Luckily, there was nobody near them.

"Hiiragi-kun, let's talk in my room. I think this may be a little bit personal."

Eiji suggested to talk in his room since he wanted to ask many questions to Hiiragi.

Hiiragi nodded his head. He wanted to have a little bit privacy since what he will say might cause some disturbance.

Therefore, they headed to Eiji's personal room inside the castle and sat on the chair while facing each other. Both of them had serious expression as they were about to discuss a complicated things.

Before they begin, Eiji wondered how it came to this.

**********

"Eiji-san, may I talk to you for a moment?"

"Okay."

Hiiragi approached Eiji who was about to walk to the training field with some knights. The knights left Eiji with Hiiragi since they thought it might be a private business.

Eiji waved at the knights who left and faves Hiiragi with a bright smile.

"Well, Hiiragi-kun. How are you these days?"

"I'm fine. Just a little tired playing tag with the princess."

Both of them smiled wryly as they thought of Sylvia who didn't seem tired to chase after Hiiragi.

"Anyway, Eiji-san. You're going to head off at the end of the week right?"

"Yeah, why?"

Eiji and his party would be going on an expedition to defeat the demon lord at the end of this week, which was round three days left. They were preparing their belongings to set off for a journey.

The palace staffs were also preparing for a feast to celebrate on the day they left.

"I have a big favor to ask you. Would you mind?"

"A big favor? What is it?"

"Would you bring Myu with you  and protect her in your journey for me?"

*********

"So, Hiiragi-kun. Mind explaining?"