→ chapter 3;;

okay no offense but how do half of these adi/tal books have reads when the closest idea of love they have is their "boyfriends" in 4th grade. don't take this as hate, just curious on how they learn about sex this young. it is 2018 though so ??

(edit - i was so mf petty wtf??)

UN·CON·DI·TION·AL

1. not subject to any conditions

-

I took a seat in the hard stained wooden desks, my books that I had in my grasps sliding onto the desk.

Algebra II was horrible, and senior year really had me skipping sleep.

I didn't really assume that senior year, my last year in high school, was going to be THIS difficult, but it ended up proving me wrong and biting me right in the sleep deprived ass.

I hummed and tried to finish the problems as fast as I could, writing down whatever seemed right.

My grade for math wasn't that bad....at least that's what my mother tried to tell me.

My hand glided alone the page, my left hand gripping the pencil strongly as I wrote out my last equation, the bell ringing moments later and the teacher walking in.

Nick sat down beside me and whispered over.

"Hey, did you do the homework?" He asked with his mouth slightly open.

I nodded and stared at my book, trying to seem like I wasn't paying attention.

"Can I copy?" He asked and I slowly looked over, with a judgemental narrowing of my green eyes.

"How about you actually do the homework instead of being a failure?" I scoffed and he sighed.

"I have football practice, I can't manage homework as well." He confessed and I smacked his arm.

"Fine, but you owe me." I mumbled, handing him the homework.

"Try not to make it obvious." I said, the teacher turning around.

Nick was working fast to make sure his homework was filled out, his hands swerving and his eyes squinting.

"Why are all of these making no sense? This isn't equivalent to this." He pointed to one of my algebra equations.

"Do you want to copy it or not?" I hissed rudely with an obvious attitude.

He scoffed and continued to fill out the answers according to mine, but I could see he was doing his differently.

"What's going on?" I heard behind me, the teacher's familiar dutch accent making me tense up.

"Just him comparing my answers." I swipe my page from him quickly and she snatched his page and mine.

"These are almost the same, and all wrong. To the office, both of you. The principal can deal with you two." She spat, and I quickly picked up my book and rushed out.

Great, one of my first days at school and I was being sent to the office. All because Nick the Dick wanted to copy off of my homework.

Who did he think he was? He was attractive, sure, but that didn't stop me from putting him in his place.

I wasn't going to let some cocky jock without a sense of judgement and the knowledge of a senior act like he was using me.

"Hey, wait up!" He called, but I instead sped up, my legs going faster in my skinny jeans.

"What's up with you? It's just the office." He joked with a small laugh.

I ignored him, looking at the lockers and acting like I was just being curious.

"Hello? I am a person, you know." He sassed quietly and gripped his backpack tighter.

"Yeah, an asshole of one that just got me sent to the office because you're too posh to do your homework." I retorted with my fingers clenching onto my notebook, my fair skin probably turning red.

"Okay, sorry, what? No offense, but you're being really rude right now." He stopped me and gripped my arm, and I ripped it from his grasp.

"Fuck off. Go screw some cheerleader and leave me be." I harshly whispered, trying not to interrupt the other ongoing classes.

I was in enough trouble as it was.

Entering the principal's office, he sat up and stood up.

"Welcome. First class of your enrollment and you're already in trouble, how exquisite." He huffed, taking a seat and pointing to one of the wooden antique chairs that was set out.

Nick slowly entered moments later, and he laughed and shook his head.

"One of our top players, right. You're lucky I am feeling sympathetic. Don't let it happen again." He said, flinging his hand to tell us to get out.

"I'm sorry again." He said as we exited, and I stopped.

Should I be nice?

Do I want to make an effort....not really.

But should I? YEah, probably.

Sighing loudly, I twisted around on my vans heel and stared at him.

"Listen, I may sound like an absolute bitch, but I used to have so many friends and even a guy that liked me. A lot. I used to have a family that I adored and something that I will never get back. On top of that, I have to learn how to make friends when I am not anymore social then a dead dog." I growled, shaking my head and folding my arms angrily.

"That doesn't have to make you mad or sad. I can be your friend, and I am not saying that because I like you, but you're genuinely funny and it's fun to hang out with you." He said, the both of us 5 feet apart.

"Thanks.....but I can't." I softly said, twisting around again and walking quickly towards the classroom to attend class once more.

There's 10 minutes I will probably never get back thanks to that d-I mean Nick.

Had to get used to calling him his name.

-
cough
nick does volleyball
but we're making him a 😏😏😫😫😩 jock
for the story

im so done w/ myself bye
-c