→ chapter 19;;

TEMP·TA·TION

TEMP·TA·TION

a desire to do something, especially something wrong or unwise

-

The spandex on my underwear ripped on my fingertips, and I groaned with frustration.

I ignored the small rip in my waist and slipped on some high-waisted shorts. I wasn't skinny. I had a little blob of fat on my belly and it pissed me off, so there was a little bump under the shorts. It was barely noticeable.

I had flabby legs, some flabby arms, some stretch marks on my sides and some cellulite on the back of my legs near my knees. Long story short, I wasn't perfect. I worked out, but I didn't always have a perfect body. I ate right, but that didn't mean I was a model.

But I wasn't ugly, I wasn't nothing. Nick accepted me, and I would accept anybody, no matter their body type or skin color.

Before I could encourage deeper into my thoughts, I felt the buzz of my phone from my feet, my eyes quickly moving over to the lit up iPhone on my bed.

Answering it, I didn't bother looking at the ID, it didn't pop up until a few seconds later anyway.

"Hello?" I said sweetly, turning around and returning to looking through my closet for a good enough shirt.

"Hey, do you need to be picked up?" Nick's voice rang into my phone and I bit my lip with the thought.

"I wouldn't mind it." I replied with an 'eh' muted tone. I could hear him sigh and his car pulse as he took a turn.

"Be there in five, be ready." He said quickly before hanging up. Well okay then.

I quickly chose a white tee with yellow cuffs and a yellow pocket on it. I slipped my knockoff white shoes onto my feet and snatched an anklet and a choker. Now for my hair.

Brushing it out, I sprayed some water onto it and put half of it up in a bun, while the back layer laid out over my shoulders. I really didn't care about my hair.

I put on some mascara and some highlighter, flipping back my hair and talking to myself in the mirror for a moment. Twisting around, I checked out my ass for another moment.

Hey, I was just checking if it was too noticeable. I didn't like my butt being too noticeable.

"Wow, you're an ass for looking at your ass." I heard Nick and turned around quickly from my bathroom counter to see him standing in the doorway.

"Hey hottie." I mumbled and he engulfed me in a hug. I missed just letting him hold me. Ugh, I sounded emotional.

I hated the feeling of feeling lost or pathetic, and this was one of those moments. This problem with Janice still stood to be a threat. For one, she probably strongly disliked me, and was going to target me.
-
I opened up my locker and Nick was beside me.
"I have to go grab my books." He kissed my cheek and let go of my hips.

He turned the corner and I continued to snake books  from my locker into my arms. Chemistry, Algebra II, what else?

"Cute, that Nick takes a liking to you." I heard a voice.

"Hmm?" I shut my locker and revealed the face of Janice.

"Hey, your ponytail sore?" I teased with a sarcastic smirk.

"Not as sore as you're going to be when Nick is done with you. Since he has sex then runs." She smirked and I bit my lip and tried not to show myself vulnerable.

"Don't give me the temptation to give you another run." My face was two inches away from hers.

"Gonna kiss me then?" She puckered her lips and I smiled.

"No, but you can kiss my ass, snobby bi-"

"C'mon babe." Nick grasped my body and pulled me away.

"Hey, I was talking to her!" I slapped his arm as Janice walked off.

"You were about to beat her up." He protested and I grumbled.

"So? That wouldn't be so bad..." I scoffed.
-
FIGHT FIGHT FIGGGGHHHT

OMFG i'm so sorry for being so inactive
GO check me out on insta
@fishmanbabe
- C