→ chapter 9;;

PAR·TY  FE·VER

1. The idea of wanting to get out of a party, or feeling sick and antisocial so you just sit in a corner and cry the entire time.

-

I closed the door and followed Nick into the empty house.

"They're in the back." He said and I nodded.

Peering around, I caught glimpses of the expensive decorations.

"Geez, is Trump hosting this event?" I commented with a sassy smack of my lips. What if someone stole some of this stuff?

"Basically, a spoiled brat named Jeffery." He explained as we made our way down the hallway and out the back door.

"Can't wait to meet him." I said, trying to adjust my outift.

I was wearing some black jeans with ripped knees and a plaid shirt tied around my waist.

I had a flowy crop top white tee, and my skin showed a bit.

Hopefully nobody would get the wrong idea and get handsy. The last thing I needed was trying to explain to my mother how my shirt got ripped or my neck had a big bruise on it from some guy getting a little too much.

(this whole area gives me major flashbacks to when young writers used to describe sex as "it" hAHAHA okay sorry)

I wasn't looking to hook up with a guy that I didn't intend to go out with or didn't like, especially if he was drunken and intoxicated. 

"Stay close, okay?" Nick asked and I sighed.

What, was he my dad now?

Ew, that was weird. I needed to stop accidentally discovering kinks that I had nothing to do with.

"Mhm." I hummed back and walked over to the drinks table.

Alcohol, alcohol...and some soda.

Grabbing a small bottle of Dr Pepper, I sat next to a tree and minded my own business.

That was, before someone noticed me.

It wasn't a nosy and perverted and hormonal teenage boy, it was a girl.

She was tall, a little scraggly, but she still walked over.

"Not your crowd?" She asked with a nervous chuckle.

I brought my eyes up to her and slowly shook my head. "Nope." I replied with a swallow of soda.

"Same." She said and sat down.

I didn't mind her company, it was quite nice.

"What's your name?" I asked nicely and she sipped her red solo cup.

"Giannova, but you can call me Gia." She said and took another sip.

"Did you find me a threesome buddy?" I heard a raspy and slick voice, and I closed my eyes slowly and rolled my eyes.

Oh gosh.

"No, haha, this is Malibu...Nick was talking about her." Gia chuckled nervously, her high pitched voice cracking.

I could tell she didn't like this dude.

"Ah, aren't you good material." He slipped his hand up my leg, and it sent tingles up my whole spine.

Not good tingles.

"Hands off, asswipe." I said with a snarky growl.

"We have ourselves a little pitbull, don't we." He said, and I stook up to walk away.

He pinned me up against the tree with his body and I could feel his wet mouth sliding down my neck and to my chest where he tried to rip open my loose tee.

"Stop it, Jeffery!" I heard Gia say loudly, and I struggled but whimpered.

Kicking out, I felt hands secure my arms and I growled.

"Off of me! Now!" I said again, the stronger boy pinning me against the tree and I could feel his legs rub against mine.

This was literally the worst feeling.

Like you were hopeless.

It was all before I could feel the pressure and pain release, Jeffery getting thrown off.

-

i just noticed

not to trigger people but like

imagine what rape victims must feel like

writing makes me open up different doors of thoughts so....yeah its 3am

yeet

posting an edit on 

softnick tomorrow :) 

go follow on insta <3 ly guys

- charissa