→ chapter 25;;

IM·POS·ING 

  IM·POS·ING 

1. to force into the company or on the attention of another 

-

"He has the flu, type B, the end stages of it." I grasped my coat awkwardly as I stood in front of Nick's mother. 

"Ah, that explains the long sickness! Thank you so much for caring for him, he deserves someone like you." She smiled and winked solemnly.

"Of course, anytime." I smiled back and began walking towards the door.

"Care to stay for dinner? I'm making salmon, I have plenty." She offered, putting plates on the table.

I slowly turned around and peered over at Nick who was on the couch. His gaze caught my eyes and gave a hefty nod of approval.

"Thank you for offering but I should get home. I don't want to impose." I put my hand out to object and she furrowed her eyebrows and gave a light laugh, merely fake it seemed.

"Of course you're not imposing! I want to get to know you since you hang out with my son a lot." She insisted and I look at my phone.

It was merely 6pm, they ate at this time? I ate at like 9pm, or whenever I felt like it.

"I guess I could, but only for an hour." I smiled and she nodded.

"Good, let me set up the salmon and salad." She quickly hurried into the kitchen and I stood there.

They had a hallway to the bathroom and guest room, before the hallway and stairs was a big wall with pictures. Lots of embarrassing ones.

One of them had Nick eating, his face covered in spaghetti sauce and his mouth wide open, probably screaming or something.

I let out a small chuckle, and peered through the others. 

"Whatchya laughing at? Is it the one of me potty training?" I heard a thick raspy voice and turned around to Nick.

"Wait, potty training?" I got excited and quickly shifted my eyes around the frames to find the one he was speaking about.

"No, no, you're not seeing that one. I'm butt naked." He objected and pulled me away from the pictures and covered my eyes.

"So? You're like 3, that doesn't count." I pulled myself away from him and it ended up turning into a wrestling match.

"C'mon, please!" I yelled at him and his grip grew tighter in a strong no.

I gave up and his hands were still on my side, strongly pulling me away from the pictures.

"Okay, you can let go of me now." I mumbled, my vision still black because of his hand lacing around my eyes.

He slowly pulled his hand away and I looked at him, then down to my body, where his hands gripped.

He awkwardly cleared his throat and his hands snaked back to his side and he looked at me.

I smiled and looked away, looking back at the pictures.

"There it is!" I pointed, seeing the picture with some aging marks on it, the little boy in it with a butt showing and eating some crackers.

"No!" He shouted and picked me back up and I laughed. "I saw your little booty! So cute!" I gushed as he picked me up and tossed me onto the guest room couch.

"Not funny." He groaned and held his head.

"Hey, enough of picking me up." I held his arm and he scrunched up his face in pain.

"You okay?" I asked and he nodded.

"I just feel a little light headed." He got closer to me and I quickly put my arm under his side and his arm over my shoulders.

"I'm not gonna fall." He chuckled and I shrugged.

"Hey, I was ready if you decided to." I tried to recover smoothly.

"Dinner!" We both heard the words and both walked out calmly.

"What were you two doing in the guest room?" She asked with a tightened grin.

"Wrestling." I answered honestly and she nodded.

"Is that teens' word for sex these days?" She asked and Nick and I both quickly looked at each other with frowns.

"Mom, seriously?" He shot her a look and she put her hands up.
"Sorry, had to." She giggled with satisfaction in her joke as we all sat down. There were 4 seats, yet three of us.

"Anthony won't be home for a few hours, so he can eat later." She saw me glaring at the fourth seat, probably assuming what I was thinking.

I feel like she could read minds.

This would be a fun dinner.

-

guess what day it is

ADI's BDAY
happy bday

he liked my tweet ;)

my bday is in 6 days ahhhh

-c