1

Omniscient

"Get up!" She yelled in his ear loudly

"Get up!" She yelled in his ear loudly. This is how he'd started every morning since he was transferred here 15 years ago and he hated it, but couldn't do anything about it. Christopher didn't speak much, even though he could. He never really saw the point in it since nobody cared to listen anyway.

"Why so sad hmm? Tell Nia what's wrong baby." Christopher glared back at her. Out of all the things he hated, he hated her the most. She'd been his nurse for the entirety of the 15 years he's been here and made his life a living hell. She talked him down and even started spreading rumors about him around the facility. She told everybody that he was a 'monster' and 'extremely violent' which were both total lies. Everyone- even other patients here feared him. Nobody spoke to him, nobody would even look him in the eye. He spends most of his days in his room drawing or watching romance movies. Chris wanted oh so badly for somebody to love him the way he saw in the movies. The only real 'affection' he was getting was from Nia's 'nightly visits' to check on him as she'd call it. In reality, it was just rape.

Christopher remembered vividly the first time she'd ever raped him. It was on his 18th birthday, he told her no multiple times but she never listened to him. From that day on getting raped became a normal thing for him. He didn't want it- he never did but it was the only sort of attention he could get from somebody.

"Here, I brought you your breakfast. Today you're going to spend the whole day with me." Nia smirked. Chris already knew what that meant. She wouldn't let him leave his room and the day would probably consist of her taking advantage of him 3-5 times depending on how quickly he could wear her out. He took the tray out of her hands and begin eating the mush they called food here. He didn't like it but it was all he had apart from the snacks Nia would award him for not saying anything about her using him.

"Who's this Chris?" Nia asked curiously. She'd often go through his sketchbook looking at what he'd been drawing.

Chris shrugged not paying her any mind. He often drew women or small families with himself in them as the father. It was almost like his escape from reality.

"Is it me? You got me nose just perfectly." Nia said in awe. It wasn't her. He never drew Nia, she'd just always assume it was her in some way shape or form.

"Can I keep it?" She asked. Christopher was about to shake his head no but, she was already carelessly ripping out the page. Christopher cringed at her careless actions but did nothing about it knowing she'd call security and he'd have to spend some time in what they called 'solidarity confinement' for hostile patients.

After Chris finished his food Nia wasted no time at all beginning sexually assaulting him. Chris silently cried as he watched this happen to him for probably the 100th time. He hated this place, he hated his life, and most defiantly he hated her.