8

Kyrie

"Good morning baby." He smiled, pecking my nose

Lucas had a lot of nerve to be smiling up in my face this damn early. How're going it magically disposer for five days and then want to pop back up like nothing happened? I rolled my eyes, getting out of bed making sure not to acknowledge his presence. He clearly didn't want anything to do with me before and I knew he enjoyed his little 'vacation' away from me since he was posting pictures all on Instagram making me look stupid.

I heard his heavy footsteps trailing behind me and I made my way downstairs to grab some breakfast.

"Kyrie don't fucking ignore me." He attempted to grab my hand but I snatched it away.

"Don't touch me. You didn't want shit to do with me when you were out on your walk."

He sighed. "Is that what this is about? I'm sorry for disappearing on you like that - I just needed time to myself for a while." He caressed my cheek

I slapped his hand away "You couldn't even be bothered to call me back? You had all that time in the world to post shirtless pictures of you at the beach, so why was it different when it came to me?"

"Baby... I didn't mean to hurt you; I just wanted time to clear my head and think about things."

"What is there to think about? We were doing just fine until you got mad and decided to storm out over sex!"

"No, no, no, no, it's not about that." He cooed pulling me into a hug. "I just feel like we've been growing apart. You're always to busy for me now."

What is he talking about? I carve out time for him every week; that's why I don't work weekends so we can spend time together but he always has some 'meeting' to go to or work to finish at the office.

"If you felt that way why didn't you just let me know?"

"I don't know." He shrugged dismissing the question quickly "Are you going to work today?"

"No. Why?" I asked suspiciously

"Good, you're coming to work with me today." He grinned lowering his hands so they were on my ass.

____

"I don't see why you had to wear that outfit." Lucas grumbled pulling me through the cubicles quickly so we could make it to his office. My outfit wasn't even that bad, he was just overreacting.

"Stop being so protective, nothing about this outfit is bad. I'm fully covered aren't I?"

He side eyed me. "Kyrie we both know your ass to damn big to be wearing pants that tight. Everyone's staring at you." He mumbled angrily in locking his office door, quickly pushing me in before anyone had a chance to look at me more.

"Is somebody jealous?" I made my way over to his desk straddling him.

"Of course I would be if somebody was looking at my bitch."

"Please never say that again." I laughed

He chuckled. "I've mis-"

"Oh, Mr. Richardson~"

Lucas and I's heads both snapped towards the door of his office which was now open to see Shannon standing in the doorway? My eyes scanned her outfit. She was wearing a skin-tight dress that if any shorter, would expose her vagina, and black red bottom heels.

(Check the first chapter if you forgot who she is)

"Oh was I interrupting something?" She said in a surprised tone. Fake bitch.

"What the hell is she doing here?" I asked Lucas hopping off his lap.

"She's-"

"Oh, you didn't hear? After you left to go work at that crazy house Lucas hired me to be his assistant." She smirked, "The job offer came just at the right time, I've been looking for a job."

"Is this true?" I turned to Lucas. His face was pale.

He nodded slowly. "But baby you have to understand I needed somebody for this position and I needed them quick."

"So you hired her?"

"She was the only other person I could think of..." he mumbled avoiding my gaze.

"Working here has been amazing, they're so many employee benefits." She smirked

"Shannon, Out. Now." Lucas said sternly pointing towards the door.

"But Lucas.." she whined. He gave her a stern look.

"Mr. Richardson," she corrected herself, rolling her eyes "Today you said you needed me to go over the Handase project with you."

"Fuck... I forgot about that." He mumbled to himself whilst scratching the back of his neck

"You know what? I'll just go. Clearly, you two are very busy." I grabbed my purse, slinging it over my shoulder making my way to the door

"I love you! I'll see you at home!" I heard Lucas call after me. Fuck him.

____

"So you think he's fucking her?" Amiyah asked taking a sip of her drink. After what happened today with Lucas I didn't feel like being bothered anyone; Amiyah is the only exception.

"No, he can't be. Why would he?"

"I mean he did disappear for almost a week and then she just randomly pop up outta nowhere... seems a little suspect to me."

"Stop putting ideas in my head." I waved her off

She laughed. "I'm just looking out for you- speaking of looking out," she bent down to her purse and pulled out a stack of papers

"I'm not helping you with your taxes again Miyah."

"Oh hush, this isn't about that; this is research." She smirked flipping through the papers

"For...?"

"Christopher Brown."

I groaned. I forgot about that.

"Now I've spent many hours of my time to find this information so you better appreciate it." She slid a few passers over to me

"Amiyah, this is yellow pages."

"Hush child and read!" She scolded

I skimmed through all the papers.

"These are all different people, which one is he?"

"See, I don't know. I've never actually saw him- no one has." She shrugged "Nia's always kept him away."

"What do you expect me to do with this then?! He could be like- a toddler for all we know!"

"Then that just makes the job easier for you. What's a toddler gonna do? Scratch you? Bitch please."

"What if he's like and shit crazy though? What do you expect me to do?"

"Resign. Simple. We can still hang out and you can visit your precious royalty."

"Shut up, she's grown on you too. Don't front."

She kissed her teeth and rolled her eyes. "You right."